Code Vein a.k.a. Weeaboo Souls

Ela is streaming a demo and he's got a Bandai employee with him answering questions from chat. He says there's no release date yet and the demo is about an hour of gameplay with at least one boss fight.

Ela is streaming a demo and he's got a Bandai employee with him answering questions from chat. He says there's no release date yet and the demo is about an hour of gameplay with at least one boss fight.

Caught a bit of it and I’m excited. Looks less cartoony that I remember

Caught a bit of it and I’m excited. Looks less cartoony that I remember
There were things I liked and others I didn't. I'm not an anime guy so not big on the character artwork or all the particle effects flying around but the combat and mechanics look pretty good. Boss and enemy movesets looked like fun too.

Mia or whatever her name is was getting annoying after a while though with the constant talking. I'll have to figure out a way to ditch her ASAP.

Lobos just started streaming the demo if anyone is interested. He's also talking more in depth about the mechanics and controls than we've heard previously.

Sometime in 2018 but they haven't announced a firm date yet.

Gotcha. Will definitely keep an eye on this, really enjoyed the God Eater games and even though this isn't the same style of game I like the developers.

Gotcha. Will definitely keep an eye on this, really enjoyed the God Eater games and even though this isn't the same style of game I like the developers.

God Eater 3 got announced a couple of months back so thats worth keeping an eye out for too.

God Eater 3 got announced a couple of months back so thats worth keeping an eye out for too.

God eater 2 was such a massive step down from god eater 1 in my opinion :/. This studio certainly has ability to make a good game but in my eyes they need to have more consistency with their development.

God eater 2 was such a massive step down from god eater 1 in my opinion :/. This studio certainly has ability to make a good game but in my eyes they need to have more consistency with their development.

I haven't got round to playing 2/Rage Burst its in my backlog, just trying to finish off 1/Burst/Resurrection on my Vita

I haven't got round to playing 2/Rage Burst its in my backlog, just trying to finish off 1/Burst/Resurrection on my Vita

I'll share my issue with you. God eater 1's best attribute to me was the special eater abilities gave you the ability to move very fluidly around the battlefield if you needed to. God eater 2 has a completely different system and it really sucks because you spend a ton of time just chasing monsters around that are mobile. I platted GE1 but couldn't even get halfway through 2.

Game got a release date. Sept 28

So glad they decided to release it a bit later in the year. Still working on my immense backlog so I'm hoping to knock out a few before it releases. This game seems like one I'll want to play asap. Plus my birthday is 9-14 so I can use it as an excuse to get myself a little birthday present.

Holy fuck September is stacked. Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Spiderman, Dragon Quest IX, Spyro remake and now this game. Fall 18 is gonna be crazy. At least I can save up during summer. Only game coming out soon that I want is Jurassic world evolution

Game got a release date. Sept 28
Just got delayed to next year.

MS-fu translation: "CODE VEIN" announcement of the postponement of the release of the original RPG in September 2018 we have been working diligently to produce, better quality, in order to deliver to customers as a work with high play. We postponed the release date in 2019. Sorry for waiting.

Just got delayed to next year.

MS-fu translation: "CODE VEIN" announcement of the postponement of the release of the original RPG in September 2018 we have been working diligently to produce, better quality, in order to deliver to customers as a work with high play. We postponed the release date in 2019. Sorry for waiting.

I'm pretty all right with this. I went from around 100 hours into Nioh, Dark Souls Remaster into NG+2, then got the itch for Dark Souls 2. I'm having fun with DS2 again but starting to get burned out on Soulsborne stuff right now, so really looking forward to taking a break with DQ XI.

The souls series has a very deep story. Sad you didn't figure that out. The team developing this game has made one decent game and one I was totally underwhelmed with. They have a lot to prove and I wholeheartedly hope they do.
Jesus Christ such an insecure fanbase. Reading through item descriptions is a really shitty way to tell a story. That's probably why no other game presents their story that way.

Back