Cody accuses TJ of using EPO

Taking EPO offseason for what reason? Makes no sense.

I'm inclined to believe him, but that doesn't mean I have sympathy. Cody is extremely suspect as well and is obviously salty about the fight. He's probably not wrong about TJ using EPO though

you think Cody is dumb now? imagine when he gets diagnosed CTE

No doubt both have used PEDs in the past, not sure if TJ uses now but EPO is a great drug for MMA

Fk a Cody

TJ-Dillashaw-696x392.jpg

if it looks like a duck etc, I'm pretty sure TJ is on something lol, makes a lot of sense when you think that DJ wasn't signing that contract, and i dont blame him.

TJ made excuses to not give a guy a rematch who had ZERO title-defenses?

Wow, what a surprise. Maybe because the rematch is fucking stupid.
Cody seems salty as fuck.

This obsession with title defenses has to fall somewhere on the autism spectrum.

This obsession with title defenses has to fall somewhere on the autism spectrum.

Wanting a champion to defend his title is autism?
Not wanting a champ with zero defenses who got KTFO to get an immediate rematch is autism?

You must be fucking retarded. Go read a book instead of just throwing random buzzwords into your shitposts.

Wanting a champion to defend his title is autism?
Not wanting a champ with zero defenses who got KTFO to get an immediate rematch is autism?

You must be fucking retarded. Go read a book instead of just throwing random buzzwords into your shitposts.

Why would I read a book to learn about the important aspects of fight promotion? It clearly didn't help you.

Why would I read a book to learn about the important aspects of fight promotion? It clearly didn't help you.

Why do you care about fight promotion?
Do you get money if the fight sells better than the fight against the actual #1 Contender, which would be Rivera?

I don't give a shit about PPV buys and if it makes sense financially.
I understand why it happens, that doesn't mean I have to support it.

Why do you care about fight promotion?
Do you get money if the fight sells better than the fight against the actual #1 Contender, which would be Rivera?

It's a business. It's not a sport, or a tournament of champions, or whatever you think it is.

I'm not worried about the best fight for the business because it will make me money, but I know that's what the actual owners and matchmakers care about. And since I live in reality, not your Face the Pain Fantasy Land, I concern myself with the thought processes of the people who make the decisions in real life.

TJ made excuses to not give a guy a rematch who had ZERO title-defenses?

Wow, what a surprise. Maybe because the rematch is fucking stupid.
Cody seems salty as fuck.
They're the two best in the division and you know It. It makes sense for them to fight again

“I know he is on EPO because that is the drug I’m on, and he recommended it to me. TJ is a cheater”

One thing is clear, Cody isn’t the sharpest shed in the tool.

;)

Last edited:
didnt he say TJ got stuff for the alpha male guys before their last fight? not realising that he basically implicated his teammates also?

Cody isnt the brightest lol

Says a lot about someone for them to be specifically accusing someone of EPO, which isn't well known to the general public

I wouldn't doubt it.

Also, TJ is getting wrecked. Doubt he ever beats Cody again.

We are talking about the guy who said "when you we're teaching us all how to cycle"?

Carry on

God bless little Cody. Has there ever been anyone else on this planet with worse little man syndrome than him?

Accusing the guy who just put you to sleep a few months back of ducking you? How does that make any sense at all. He should be thanking baby Jesus himself that the UFC is a fraud these days and continues making laughable title fights, he had no business getting an immediate rematch considering he couldn’t even defend the belt once.

Jesus does this punk ever shutup? If I were TJ, I would have JCVD walk out with him to further screw with Cody’s head since he’s already not focused.

Back