Cody Garbrandt Calls Out Manny Pacquiao

But it wasn't exactly Garbrandt who called him out, right. But I get it, 2 minutes is a lot of time to get through in 2018.

<21>

Drain bramage.

With dat chin, you better call out some Aikido master.

As much as a joke Broner is in 2018, it's still a bigger fight than anything Cody can offer.

Maybe try to win a fight in the UFC. You know, where you’re employed...

<Dany07>

Pac with a new world record for fastest KO win in boxing history.

I'm not surprised at this point. it's no longer about legitimizing the sport. It's about the WWE aspect.
I think it's more about the fact that these guys know they'll make way more money in a boxing match than they ever will in a MMA match. They don't care about having next to zero percent chance of winning. All about being able to retire and know you'll be financially set for life if he's not a big dummy.

Last edited:
Dpw_D-0VAAAkk90.jpg:large
it can never be mma vs boxing if they're boxing lol

Cody's chin would never recover from that.

Man if he though TJ lit him up Manny would flurry his head off.

Cody has a way bigger chance to upset Manny in boxing than Khabib to upset Floyd.
That thing I know for sure.

I’m not quite sure the addition of tags was a beneficial idea...

If u need to USA Today a forum, well u gotta work on that attention span, also it tends to lead to even more fake shit...

Which actually I’m starting to think has been a more accurate tag that I’ve encountered as this has started.

Cody definitively with all intent didn’t call out Manny.

Number 2 bullshit, which is worse... as in pun fully intended.

I'm not surprised at this point. it's no longer about legitimizing the sport. It's about the WWE aspect.

THAT, but also, once you realize you're not good enough to hold the title in the UFC, I guess he figures fuck it, he'll go get a payday.

As an MMA fan, these boxing callouts hold zero interest for me, just like Conor/Mayweather - I couldn't give two shits. All I see are MMA fighters fucking up their careers.

I sure as fuck hope Khabib isn't stupid enough to make the same mistake.

Back