Cody Garbrandt has the balance of an 80 year old drunk man

As someone who has dunked my share of basketballs, I can say that Sherdoggers read way too much into this clip. Trying to do a one-legged dunk and only taking one step into the jump (in jeans, no less) is damn near impossible. And looking at the way he dribbles, it seems pretty clear Jones is a fish out of water on a basketball court. It's entirely plausible that he doesn't do much, if any, vertical jumping.

I'm a Jones hater, but the guy is clearly a great athlete.

Garbrant was pretty gotten to.

As someone who has dunked my share of basketballs, I can say that Sherdoggers read way too much into this clip. Trying to do a one-legged dunk and only taking one step into the jump (in jeans, no less) is damn near impossible. And looking at the way he dribbles, it seems pretty clear Jones is a fish out of water on a basketball court. It's entirely plausible that he doesn't do much, if any, vertical jumping.

I'm a Jones hater, but the guy is clearly a great athlete.
I think everyone gets that this clip in now way shows his athleticism. he's an athletic freak.

I think everyone gets that this clip in now way shows his athleticism. he's an athletic freak.

Bingo. Just shows how dellusionally some judge "athleticosm". Tongue-in-cheek, if you will.

I find this other video just about as relevant :) for his fighting prowess. We pretty much know what was the reason for his downfall, last time he crossed paths with TJ.

Back