Cody was right, TJ does look like a snake tbf

KOFight228

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bet he slithers around the octagon to another KO win though. Why is Cody such a doufus? Acts like a butthurt ex girlfriend just because TJ moved on to bigger and better camps. Team beta male living up to its name.

tj-dillashaw.jpg

v842VvG.jpg

offset_110494.jpg

Conor was right, not Cody.

Say what you want but Conor called the whole team alpha male split.

who cares about him? this thread isn't about him

My favorite thing that that dumbass Cody (who somehow is ranked #10 on P4P) has said though is the "Ya TJ you taught us all at alpha male how to take steroids". TJ just shook his head like 'bro you're too stupid to even joist back and forth verbally'.

Cody actually came up with the insult first during TUF, Conor just copied it (no surprises there) He called him a snake for bailing on their camp

who cares about him? this thread isn't about him

If you saw the episode of ultimate fighter you would know what he was talking about

Conor literally called them all out on their shit before it happened

Governor of Florida looks like a python on ecstasy
591229-rick-scott.jpg

a gem from Colbert

Cody actually came up with the insult first during TUF, Conor just copied it (no surprises there) He called him a snake for bailing on their camp
Where? I thought TJ and Cody were friends during the shooting.

Not true. Conor called TJ out on it and Cody went at Conor trying to defend TJ(his teammate at the time)

Where? I thought TJ and Cody were friends during the shooting.
Srs? Go watch the season, their beef makes it a pretty good watch. They argue throughout the entire series, playing up to the cameras obviously but still.

Edit: Its TUF: Redemption, same season let me bang bro is on, as a come back.

Christ it's 1996 again, what time is Friends on later?? Will Chandler ever get the girl...

Oddly enough he always looks like a polar bear to me. Something about the nose.

polarhead.jpg

Back