Cody's Showdy talks Midterms and Tucker Carlson

MilesAbove

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Calm down, conservs. You have plenty of vids-threads on this subforum you can run to to feel better. This guy is enjoyable.

3 seconds in and I can tell that guy is a cuck...not that the name Cody wasnt a dead giveaway already.

Why not just post this fuckery in one of the thousand other anti Trump threads?
Not thread worthy.

I hope TS gets his eye poked out.

a poor man's Charlie Kelly

I'm not watching a video that features a guy with that poor of genetics lmao. Look at that hair line.

Was nice of that guy's roommates to let him use his corner of the studio apt to report on whatever he was reporting on.

I'm not watching a video that features a guy with that poor of genetics lmao. Look at that hair line.
lol, and there is no way in shit that guy is above 5'6. I'd bet good money that TS is the guy in the video. There's no way anybody else would sit through a 30 minute video of that.

No idea who this random goof is and I'm not gonna watch his video, but I just wanted to say that if a bunch of unhinged freaks gathered outside his house chanting threats and spraypainted his driveway he probably wouldn't call it a "protest".

that's easy to believe. not enough flags and there was actual information instead of just dog whistles.

No there wasn’t. It was just lame, standard political sarcasm. The kind of basic schtick that assumes a joke has been made without ever having to make one. That kind of shit sucks from both sides. But you like it I guess. Congrats at being ordinary.

No idea who this random goof is and I'm not gonna watch his video, but I just wanted to say that if a bunch of unhinged freaks gathered outside his house chanting threats and spraypainted his driveway he probably wouldn't call it a "protest".
I refuse to watch a thing and I hate it.

I do love the conservatives.

RELATED CHANNELS
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
The Young Turks
The Daily Show with Trevor Noah
Late Night with Seth Meyers
The Majority Report w/ Sam Seder
LastWeekTonight

zGHQb4O.gif

I have cuckdar. Its like gaydar for cucks.
Most guys have a gaydar for a reason, it is because they want some tube steak covered in underwear. You have cuckdar because well any girl you date, you want to watch get plowed by another dude or multiple dudes.

Most guys have a gaydar for a reason, it is because they want some tube steak covered in underwear. You have cuckdar because well any girl you date, you want to watch get plowed by another dude or multiple dudes.

You clearly like to project your closet desires onto others.

Back