Crime Cohen pleads guilty, says he lied

Lol...just confirmed by NBC news that Trump was in the fucking room with Cohen and David Pecker of AMI while they plotted to kill the McDougal story.

Tip of the iceberg and he's so fucked.

This may need its own separate thread. Lmao. Srain the dwamp!!

This may need its own separate thread. Lmao. Srain the dwamp!!

This is news?! He put friends into positions all over the place! Look at Linda Mcmahon. The wife of a billionaire who runs a monopoly of a business in which his performers die left and right because the schedule he forces them to work while not providing them healthcare. She has never run a business, and is in charge of small business opportunities.

The Mcmahons conveniently gave Trump like 5 million after the RNC cut him off in Sept 16.

Keep talking about the fantasyland felonies then I guess
I suggest you to keep talking about a fantasy land where daddy Trump dindu nuffin.

History is not going to look kindly on Trump or is cult members like you.

I suggest you to keep talking about a fantasy land where daddy Trump dindu nuffin.

History is not going to look kindly on Trump or is cult members like you.

Lol at the history thing. This is your "birther movement" and you'll be mocked accordingly

Lol at the history thing. This is your "birther movement" and you'll be mocked accordingly
The irony is the ones about to head to prison are the same ones that were behind the birther movement. Amazing how life works out.

I can't imagine being so delusional that to believe the presidents scummy fixer lawyer implicating him as a co-conspirator in a felony is the same as birtherism.

100 years from now Trump will still be remembered as the worst industrialized first world leader of the 21st Century.

While kellyanne conway is on cnn saying trump didnt lie about the payments her husband is on twitter saying trump lied about the payments

While kellyanne conway is on cnn saying trump didnt lie about the payments her husband is on twitter saying trump lied about the payments

They must have epic hate-sex.

The irony is the ones about to head to prison are the same ones that were behind the birther movement. Amazing how life works out.

You think Trump is headed to prison? Have you all gone loony tunes?

I can't imagine being so delusional that to believe the presidents scummy fixer lawyer implicating him as a co-conspirator in a felony is the same as birtherism.

100 years from now Trump will still be remembered as the worst industrialized first world leader of the 21st Century.

Maybe to people wanting handouts or more distribution of wealth. Besides we all know 10 years from now people will love Trump again. That must really piss you off

Maybe to people wanting handouts or more distribution of wealth. Besides we all know 10 years from now people will love Trump again. That must really piss you off

It's funny, considering the states Trump won the most are usually the ones who take in the most federal money, yet put out the least.

I think most Americans would love to see corporations and the ultra rich taxed at higher rates, along with closing massive subsidies across the private and public sector. I think that's a redistribution of wealth.

I also do not think Americans will look fondly at their tax cut when a recession hit, which is what economists seem to be saying at large.

It's funny, considering the states Trump won the most are usually the ones who take in the most federal money, yet put out the least.

Cool story bro. My point stands

I think most Americans would love to see corporations and the ultra rich taxed at higher rates, along with closing massive subsidies across the private and public sector. I think that's a redistribution of wealth.

Why people would want anybody taxed higher is beyond me. Oh you want your own taxes to be low, but tax the shit out of those fuckers? So you're upfront about wanting redistribution of wealth through taxation?

I also do not think Americans will look fondly at their tax cut when a recession hit, which is what economists seem to be saying at large.

Americans would be more upset about lower taxes then out of control spending? Nah

Cool story bro. My point stands

Why people would want anybody taxed higher is beyond me. Oh you want your own taxes to be low, but tax the shit out of those fuckers? So you're upfront about wanting redistribution of wealth through taxation?

Americans would be more upset about lower taxes then out of control spending? Nah

Again, I am for taxing the rich and corporations more, along with sealing off the loopholes they use to hide their cash and avoid paying anywhere near the taxes they should.

Trump lowered taxes and increased the deficit with his spending.

Why you defend this shit, I don't know.

Again, I am for taxing the rich and corporations more, along with sealing off the loopholes they use to hide their cash and avoid paying anywhere near the taxes they should.

Trump lowered taxes and increased the deficit with his spending.

Why you defend this shit, I don't know.
When did i defend his budget? I'm annoyed with the out of control spending.
Why you defend redistribution of wealth through taxes is beyond me.

When did i defend his budget? I'm annoyed with the out of control spending.
Why you defend redistribution of wealth through taxes is beyond me.

I agree with Thomas Jefferson on taxation of the rich. Sorry I think they should have to pay their share, and shouldn't have loopholes to siphon billions in taxes from the public every year, beyond all possible need or want.

I agree with Thomas Jefferson on taxation of the rich. Sorry I think they should have to pay their share, and shouldn't have loopholes to siphon billions in taxes from the public every year, beyond all possible need or want.

The wealthy pay WAY more then their share. 37% > 10% if you didn't know... I'm down for closing loopholes as well. I would tax every dollar earned the same amount. I get a great laugh when you guys talk equality but then immediately abandon it, expecting the wealthy to foot the bill for the poor.

Distribution of wealth out of one side of the mouth, equality for everybody out the other

The wealthy pay WAY more then their share. 37% > 10% if you didn't know... I'm down for closing loopholes as well. I would tax every dollar earned the same amount. I get a great laugh when you guys talk equality but then immediately abandon it, expecting the wealthy to foot the bill for the poor.

Distribution of wealth out of one side of the mouth, equality for everybody out the other
E0Cxn5d_d.jpg

Back