Cohen's mystery 3rd Client

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...mp-connected-attorneys-linked-to-sean-hannity

If there's
20pfsv.jpg
There's an awful lot of
20pfsv.jpg

With all these links to Trump, it is like Hannity is Trump's Goebbels-lite.

Over/under is 2 months on Hannity’s mistress being interviewed by Anderson Cooper.
Tough for your lawyer to enforce an NDA if he is in jail.

Over/under is 2 months on Hannity’s mistress being interviewed by Anderson Cooper.
Oops it is 2018 so I can not assume who Hannity is cheating on his wife with. It should read mister, transgender or mistress being interviewed by Cooper.

But aside from his overall shtick, why did he lose sponsors?

Im not in advertising, thats something an advertiser and or regular viewer who was conscious of the companies buying commercials can answer.

Im not in advertising, thats something an advertiser and or regular viewer who was conscious of the companies buying commercials can answer.
I think you misunderstand. I’m asking if there was a singular incident or an accumulation of skull-fuckery.

Going by the history of anti gay, family values conservatives, the mistress is most likely a rent boy.

can someone explain why this burns Hannity? I don´t watch Hannity but I assume he is very pro Trump and he probably passed the lawyers/Trump views on air?

I’m asking if there was a singular incident or an accumulation of skull-fuckery.

I understood your question : )

When it comes to reasoning i cant elaborate why for its purely based on my assumptions. As a once viewer of UFC on TV. I could tell when they were struggling to sell commercial space. Times existed that the same commercial would play during every break and sometimes twice during the same break.

I understood your question : )

When it comes to reasoning i cant elaborate why for its purely based on my assumptions. As a once viewer of UFC on TV. I could tell when they were struggling to sell commercial space. Times existed that the same commercial would play during every break and sometimes twice during the same break.
That seems pretty endemic to sports programming. You ever watch an NBA on TNT broadcast?

Normally, I'd concur with your reasoning, there, but sports is its own beast when it comes to programming. I'm used to seeing endlessly looped commercials; the more likely the less broad the platform for that sports program.

can someone explain why this burns Hannity? I don´t watch Hannity but I assume he is very pro Trump and he probably passed the lawyers/Trump views on air?

He didn't just pass on their views he had them on his program without acknowledging the relationship.

He had Cohen on his show to defend himself over the Prague trip when that happened, too.

Because he's been covering the entire Cohen-Trump story from his national pulpit every day without a word about this.

At its most innocent, this would be like a doctor who has a seven-digit contract with Searle coming into a research university environment to deliver a lecture to a roomful of doctors about the promise a new drug Searle is pitching without disclosing that relationship to any of the doctors hearing his lecture.

Because he's been covering the entire Cohen-Trump story from his national pulpit every day without a word about this.

At its most innocent, this would be like a doctor who has a seven-digit contract with Searle coming into a research university environment to deliver a lecture to a roomful of doctors about the promise a new drug Searle is pitching without disclosing that relationship to any of the doctors hearing his lecture.

But its something I would expect from anyone on Fox News, those guys sound sleazy and in bed with most republicans. When journalists spend more time defending politicians you know media has been bought by them.

That seems pretty endemic to sports programming. You ever watch an NBA on TNT broadcast?

With Glenn Beck i suspect it devalued to the point of fringe advertisers who were pushing gold products as a commodity.

Havent watched seasonal sports on TV in 5+ years. I get your point though. Im referring to the Keith Hernandez local ad buy promoting a single location jewelry store as a national ad buy.

Back