Cohen's mystery 3rd Client

But its something I would expect from anyone on Fox News, those guys sound sleazy and in bed with most republicans. When journalists spend more time defending politicians you know media has been bought by them.

I expect Adrien Broner to get drunk and make an ass out of himself in public. But you still call the cops to haul him to jail. Just because you expect someone to be a disaster doesn't mean you stop holding them to non-disastrous standards.

Are you saying it wasn't Trumps return? It showed what it showed, where is the fiction?

Yes, it showed Trump made a shit ton of money, and paid more in taxes than obama, hill, and Bernie. It also shows your eagerness to suck from the teet of corporate media propaganda.

The fan fiction is your pee pee tapes fantasy.

Yes, it showed Trump made a shit ton of money, and paid more in taxes than obama, hill, and Bernie. It also shows your eagerness to suck from the teet of corporate media propaganda.

The fan fiction is your pee pee tapes fantasy.
Funny you are the one who talks about pee tapes the most, really creepy.

^^^ watched intently as Rachael Maddow revealed Trumps tax return.

What’s that have to do with Sean Hannity running state run media and pushing russian propaganda from Fox News?

Fox needs an internal investigation and the fbi needs to be involved as well.

You don’t see the difference between the two?

People are right when they say trump fans a re fucking morons. It’s that simple, they’re dumb.

What’s that have to do with Sean Hannity running state run media and pushing russian propaganda from Fox News?

People are right when they say trump fans a re fucking morons. It’s that simple, they’re dumb.

^^^ this gentleman was just in another thread claiming that the republicans were more dangerous than the Nazis, who were responsible for the deaths of about 50 million people. More dangerous than all the communist regimes responsible for the deaths of countless millions. In fact he claimed the republicans were the most dangerous political party in history.

Yet he calls people stupid...

^^^ this gentleman was just in another thread claiming that the republicans were more dangerous than the Nazis, who were responsible for the deaths of about 50 million people. More dangerous than all the communist regimes responsible for the deaths of countless millions. In fact he claimed the republicans were the most dangerous political party in history.

Yet he calls people stupid...

The modern gop is the most dangerous political party on earth. What don’t you get dummy.

The entire party denies climate change. Everyone of them. Not only that they push policy that speeds up climate change for profits. They threaten the existsnce of life on earth with their archaic beliefs and science denial. They are the most dangerous political party on earth. That’s on top of them wanting to dismantle America for everyone else except the Uber wealthy and leave this country a wasteland. Mixed with religious fundamentalists who hijacked the entire party.

Nice deflection from the the topic of the thread though.

Hannity is pushing state media from Fox News and only the dumbest morons don’t see what’s wrong here. That includes you.

The modern gop is the most dangerous political party on earth. What don’t you get dummy.

The entire party denies climate change. Everyone of them. Not only that they push policy that speeds up climate change for profits. They threaten the existsnce of life on earth with their archaic beliefs and science denial. They are the most dangerous political party on earth. That’s on top of them wanting to dismantle America for everyone else except the Uber wealthy and leave this country a wasteland. Mixed with religious fundamentalists who hijacked the entire party.

Hannity is pushing state m diabfeok Fox News and only the dumbest morons don’t see what’s wrong here. That includes you.

Apparently he’s still trying to convince us.

Hannity is pushing state media from Fox News and only the dumbest morons don’t see what’s wrong here. That includes you.
I am pretty sure Bobby is trolling, nobody could be this dumb, the question is why?

Apparently he’s still trying to convince us.

No one likes you here. Don’t call out to “gentlemen” cause everyone hates you. And you’re derailing a thread and are on yellows and should be banned for it imo.

And yes the gop is the most dangerous political party ever.

If Hannity just called Cohen from time to time for real estate advice then why would there be a record of that? Why would they disclose that Hannity was a client unless there is some sort of paper or digital trail that will be found? There absolutely has to be something more than just a few phone calls.

I expect Adrien Broner to get drunk and make an ass out of himself in public. But you still call the cops to haul him to jail. Just because you expect someone to be a disaster doesn't mean you stop holding them to non-disastrous standards.

Did I say that? Hannity is not going to jail over it, he just lost more of what he never had: credibility

Did I say that? Hannity is not going to jail over it, he just lost more of what he never had: credibility

Oh c'mon, you know I wasn't suggesting that he needed to go to jail. You said "But its something I would expect from anyone", and I said "yeah, and just because you expect someone to be a disaster doesn't mean you don't take them to task." I'm not sure what you think is going on here. The deal is that Hannity isn't credible. That's it.

Michael Cohen case shines light on Sean Hannity's property empire

When Sean Hannity was named in court this week as a client of Donald Trump’s embattled legal fixer Michael Cohen, the Fox News host insisted their discussions had been limited to the subject of buying property.

“I’ve said many times on my radio show: I hate the stock market, I prefer real estate. Michael knows real estate,” Hannity said on television, a few hours after the dramatic hearing in Manhattan, where Cohen is under criminal investigation.

Hannity’s chosen investment strategy is confirmed by thousands of pages of public records reviewed by the Guardian, which detail a real estate portfolio of remarkable scale that has not previously been reported.

The records link Hannity to a group of shell companies that spent at least $90m on more than 870 homes in seven states over the past decade. The properties range from luxurious mansions to rentals for low-income families. Hannity is the hidden owner behind some of the shell companies and his attorney did not dispute that he owns all of them.

Dozens of the properties were bought at a discount in 2013, after banks foreclosed on their previous owners for defaulting on mortgages. Before and after then, Hannity sharply criticised Barack Obama for the US foreclosure rate. In January 2016, Hannity said there were “millions more Americans suffering under this president” partly because of foreclosures.

Hannity, 56, also amassed part of his property collection with support from the US Department for Housing and Urban Development (Hud), a fact he did not disclose when praising Ben Carson, the Hud secretary, on his television show last year.

The Georgia purchases were funded with mortgages for $17.9m that Hannity obtained with help from Hud, which insured the loans under a program created as part of the National Housing Act. The loans, first guaranteed under the Obama administration, were recently increased by $5m with renewed support from Carson’s department.

Hannity, who is reportedly paid $36m per year for his television and radio shows, was criticised this week following Cohen’s court hearing, after it became clear he had defended Cohen and Trump on the air without disclosing that he also consulted Cohen for legal services.

He also declined to note his financial interest when he hosted Carson on Fox News last June for a discussion about Hud and housing. Hannity praised privatisation plans pushed by Trump and Carson.

“I know you’ve done a good job,” Hannity told Carson.

The Georgia mortgages supported by Hud were guaranteed as part of a program aimed at protecting investors such as Hannity who buy rental apartment buildings. The government promises to cover losses if borrowers default on their mortgages. Borrowers pay an insurance premium to Hud in return. Bigger loan guarantees are available if the building houses low-income families.

Paperwork relating to the agreements with Hud, which was filed to county authorities, named Hannity as the principal of the shell companies used to buy the apartment complexes and to borrow the funds. Hannity personally signed several of the documents. A Hud source said Hannity was identified in non-public filings as the 100% owner of the apartment complexes.

Late last month, Hannity’s mortgages were replaced with loans for $22.9m that were rewritten with Carson’s Hud and a new bank. There was no indication that Carson was personally involved in the process. Carson does, however, have the authority to allow Hannity from 2019 to convert the rental complexes into condominiums for sale, which could be lucrative for the television host.
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...y-real-estate-ben-carson-hud?CMP=share_btn_tw

TL/DR - Attacking Obama for foreclosure rate while benefiting from the foreclosures by buying properties at discount from banks after previous owners defaulted on mortgages . Lamenting about home ownership at 51 yr low while buying up hundreds of properties to rent out. Praising Carson for doing a good job while benefiting directly from the very programs and not disclosing it - and could really cash in in 2019 from his HUD dealings (where Carson would have personal authority on the HUD decision).

I mean a certain someone was Clinton’s campaign manager but that’s different because reasons

Pretty fecking astute on Hannity's part as far as the investing but he clearly should have disclosed some of this ...
Not that his rabid fox fans would give a shit about conflicts of interest.

Michael Cohen case shines light on Sean Hannity's property empire

When Sean Hannity was named in court this week as a client of Donald Trump’s embattled legal fixer Michael Cohen, the Fox News host insisted their discussions had been limited to the subject of buying property.

“I’ve said many times on my radio show: I hate the stock market, I prefer real estate. Michael knows real estate,” Hannity said on television, a few hours after the dramatic hearing in Manhattan, where Cohen is under criminal investigation.

Hannity’s chosen investment strategy is confirmed by thousands of pages of public records reviewed by the Guardian, which detail a real estate portfolio of remarkable scale that has not previously been reported.

The records link Hannity to a group of shell companies that spent at least $90m on more than 870 homes in seven states over the past decade. The properties range from luxurious mansions to rentals for low-income families. Hannity is the hidden owner behind some of the shell companies and his attorney did not dispute that he owns all of them.

Dozens of the properties were bought at a discount in 2013, after banks foreclosed on their previous owners for defaulting on mortgages. Before and after then, Hannity sharply criticised Barack Obama for the US foreclosure rate. In January 2016, Hannity said there were “millions more Americans suffering under this president” partly because of foreclosures.

Hannity, 56, also amassed part of his property collection with support from the US Department for Housing and Urban Development (Hud), a fact he did not disclose when praising Ben Carson, the Hud secretary, on his television show last year.

The Georgia purchases were funded with mortgages for $17.9m that Hannity obtained with help from Hud, which insured the loans under a program created as part of the National Housing Act. The loans, first guaranteed under the Obama administration, were recently increased by $5m with renewed support from Carson’s department.

Hannity, who is reportedly paid $36m per year for his television and radio shows, was criticised this week following Cohen’s court hearing, after it became clear he had defended Cohen and Trump on the air without disclosing that he also consulted Cohen for legal services.

He also declined to note his financial interest when he hosted Carson on Fox News last June for a discussion about Hud and housing. Hannity praised privatisation plans pushed by Trump and Carson.

“I know you’ve done a good job,” Hannity told Carson.

The Georgia mortgages supported by Hud were guaranteed as part of a program aimed at protecting investors such as Hannity who buy rental apartment buildings. The government promises to cover losses if borrowers default on their mortgages. Borrowers pay an insurance premium to Hud in return. Bigger loan guarantees are available if the building houses low-income families.

Paperwork relating to the agreements with Hud, which was filed to county authorities, named Hannity as the principal of the shell companies used to buy the apartment complexes and to borrow the funds. Hannity personally signed several of the documents. A Hud source said Hannity was identified in non-public filings as the 100% owner of the apartment complexes.

Late last month, Hannity’s mortgages were replaced with loans for $22.9m that were rewritten with Carson’s Hud and a new bank. There was no indication that Carson was personally involved in the process. Carson does, however, have the authority to allow Hannity from 2019 to convert the rental complexes into condominiums for sale, which could be lucrative for the television host.
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...y-real-estate-ben-carson-hud?CMP=share_btn_tw

TL/DR - Attacking Obama for foreclosure rate while benefiting from the foreclosures by buying properties at discount from banks after previous owners defaulted on mortgages . Lamenting about home ownership at 51 yr low while buying up hundreds of properties to rent out. Praising Carson for doing a good job while benefiting directly from the very programs and not disclosing it - and could really cash in in 2019 from his HUD dealings (where Carson would have personal authority on the HUD decision).

^^^ A liberal feigning outrage over perfectly legal real estate transactions.

Haha lulz!

It’s no longer “agree with me or you’re stupid”.

Now it’s “agree with me or the FBI should investigate”.

Insanity...

I thought I might be inb4 an irrelevant mention of the legality of the transactions or the quality of the job Carson is doing but I should have known better.

Back