Colby’s Last Stand

it's not that i want to watch him fight. but we got to be rationale here. it wasn't some straight ass whooping at all. it was decided by 13 significant strikes and people are acting like colby is totally washed up, which is unrealistic given my points. he's only lost to champs, he didn't get blown out, he ended stronger, with more ground control time and there's going to be no more USADA in 2024. This with favorable matchups, which we know modern UFC is more than capable of, he's not completely out of the picture. he wrestlefucks wonder guy for 5 rounds and then you don't think he's getting another shot like that? he has another press conference event and you don't think people are watching again? Proud Fedor fan, proud old timer of the game, let's stick to some basic points here about the state of this fight and the state of the division going forward.
Fedor brought TNT to the ring. Every single time.

Your boy brings pillow fists and decisions strategies, since he can't finish even jerking off. C'mon.
I decided that you suck.

it's not that i want to watch him fight. but we got to be rationale here. it wasn't some straight ass whooping at all. it was decided by 13 significant strikes and people are acting like colby is totally washed up, which is unrealistic given my points. he's only lost to champs, he didn't get blown out, he ended stronger, with more ground control time and there's going to be no more USADA in 2024. This with favorable matchups, which we know modern UFC is more than capable of, he's not completely out of the picture. he wrestlefucks wonder guy for 5 rounds and then you don't think he's getting another shot like that? he has another press conference event and you don't think people are watching again? Proud Fedor fan, proud old timer of the game, let's stick to some basic points here about the state of this fight and the state of the division going forward.
Don't try to be rational with blind haters. There are people on here claiming that Colby was "destroyed". What can you say to people that delusional?

As you said, it was a shit fight, completely uneventful that both guys walked away with barely a scratch on them. Colby just didn't pull the trigger at all and Leon was happy doing just enough to win but rather than being rusty from two years off Colby's "all washed up".

Calling someone who apparently can't write remotely legibly while trying to have a go at me, an illiterate douche is being butthurt?

OK sherbro... LOL
Dude you're melting down, man. It's just Coby; go take a brisk walk in the cool winter air, kiddo.

Don't try to be rational with blind haters. There are people on here claiming that Colby was "destroyed". What can you say to people that delusional?

As you said, it was a shit fight, completely uneventful that both guys walked away with barely a scratch on them. Colby just didn't pull the trigger at all and Leon was happy doing just enough to win but rather than being rusty from two years off Colby's "all washed up".
100%, finally one poster without orange induced rage

Luckily he is fadin into obscurity as the time goes. Colby sucks as a fighter and a human. Let him disappear

He's turning 36 in a month or two. Even if he wins he won't be relevant for long.

He did ok.

Betting a finish by Leon is pretty impressive given his recent fight history

Usman (decision)
Usman (KO)
2021 Nate Diaz (decision)
Belal (NC)
2019 RDA (decision)
Gunnar Nelson (decision)
2018 Donald Cerrone (decision)
Peter Sobotta (TKO) (who???)
Bryan Barberena (decision)
2017 Luque (decision)
Tumenov (decision)
2016 Waters (decision)

Lest we forget that before he KO'ed Usman he was best known for getting rocked by Nate Diaz and being the most boring contender at 170.

He finished Tumenov with a RNC bro.

100%, finally one poster without orange induced rage
It's why I actually like Colby. As a fighter, he is a good addition to WW although nothing amazing but his ability to trigger the fuck out of the snowflakes just provides endless entertainment and is second to none.

It's why I actually like Colby. As a fighter, he is a good addition to WW although nothing amazing but his ability to trigger the fuck out of the snowflakes just provides endless entertainment and is second to none.
I agree, I enjoy it too. I'm also a fan of Leon. Wearing my Leon Edwards shirt typing this shit out. But to pretend that Leon put on a masterclass performance and dominated is bullshit. Only 13 more significant strikes and he lost the ground control time. Colby is not out, he's right back in it, and with a win over Wonderguy, potential title shot, as long as he can hype it up and resonate/aka piss off the orange man bad types, which, most likely will happen, since they seethe uncontrollably. they trust the xyience.

I agree, I enjoy it too. I'm also a fan of Leon. Wearing my Leon Edwards shirt typing this shit out. But to pretend that Leon put on a masterclass performance and dominated is bullshit. Only 13 more significant strikes and he lost the ground control time. Colby is not out, he's right back in it, and with a win over Wonderguy, potential title shot, as long as he can hype it up and resonate/aka piss off the orange man bad types, which, most likely will happen, since they seethe uncontrollably. they trust the xyience.
God I hope they don't give him another title shot with just more win, that would be total BS. They have two clear cut front runners for the next two title shots in Belal and Shavkat. Colby should need to beat Wonderboy and another top contender at a minimum before they even consider him for another potential title shot.

I'd love to see Conor stay at 170 and be matched up with Colby. The shit talking would be hilarious.

God I hope they don't give him another title shot with just more win, that would be total BS. They have two clear cut front runners for the next two title shots in Belal and Shavkat. Colby should need to beat Wonderboy and another top contender at a minimum before they even consider him for another potential title shot.

I'd love to see Conor stay at 170 and be matched up with Colby. The shit talking would be hilarious.
I agree, in a fair, merit based ranking system Colby would absolutely not get another title shot. But the groundwork has been laid out, and he most certainly can depending on who else is resonating with the fans, who gets a reaction. Colby could easily do it. And that would be hilarious.

Colby vs Conor, I like that. Winner gets a title shot. lol.

Melting down? Jesus dude... what the fuck is wrong with you?
I'm not the one writing essays and love letters to Coby while calling people douches.

Project harder. Your posts about Cuckington are cringe as fuck.

I'm not the one writing essays and love letters to Coby while calling people douches.

Project harder. Your posts about Cuckington are cringe as fuck.
Hell you'd be hard pressed to even quote a single thing that I have said that was remotely positive about that fight.

So, anyone who looks at it objectively and isn't a blind hater like yourself is writing "love letters"?

OK, you fucking weirdo :rolleyes:

You do realise that the reason why we like him is that he triggers the shit out of you snowflakes like you and we get cheap laughs right?

I agree, in a fair, merit based ranking system Colby would absolutely not get another title shot. But the groundwork has been laid out, and he most certainly can depending on who else is resonating with the fans, who gets a reaction. Colby could easily do it. And that would be hilarious.

Colby vs Conor, I like that. Winner gets a title shot. lol.
Think of the tears and butthurt if either Conor or Colby got the title shot after that win.

I swear, Dana would do it just to shit stir all these dorks LOL

So, anyone who looks at it objectively and isn't a blind hater like yourself is writing "love letters"?

OK, you fucking weirdo :rolleyes:

You do realise that the reason why we like him is that he triggers the shit out of you snowflakes like you and we get cheap laughs right?

Who is triggered? You're the one spittin' swearin' namecallin' mad.

Some low-level fighter with no relevant wins and 0-3 in title shots doesn't trigger anyone except you when he loses.

Cuckington hasn't been this damaged since Jon Jones fucked Coby's mom in college and made Coby listen.

Maybe in a few months when you've cooled down you can reflect on this absolutely embarrassing performance and reevaluate every life choice that brought you here today.

Who is triggered? You're the one spittin' swearin' namecallin' mad.

Some low-level fighter with no relevant wins and 0-3 in title shots doesn't trigger anyone except you when he loses.

Cuckington hasn't been this damaged since Jon Jones fucked Coby's mom in college and made Coby listen.

Maybe in a few months when you've cooled down you can reflect on this absolutely embarrassing performance and reevaluate every life choice that brought you here today.

"Cuckington hasn't been this damaged since Jon Jones fucked Coby's mom in college and made Coby listen."

OK, you're just fucking weird dude. I don't know what your creepy, obsessive hate boner is for the guy is but hey, you have fun. It's clear that Colby is living rent free in your head, while he'll never even know you exist.

I've got better shit to do than read any more of your butthurt drivel.

Think of the tears and butthurt if either Conor or Colby got the title shot after that win.

I swear, Dana would do it just to shit stir all these dorks LOL
100% and at this point, they should. UFC was never a serious merit based organization. They signed CM Punk FFS. Proud supporter of Colby, and looking forward to his inevitable title shot at this point. No more USADA, best matchups, best country, best presidents, Lets go!

"Cuckington hasn't been this damaged since Jon Jones fucked Coby's mom in college and made Coby listen."

OK, you're just fucking weird dude. I don't know what your creepy, obsessive hate boner is for the guy is but hey, you have fun. It's clear that Colby is living rent free in your head, while he'll never even know you exist.

I've got better shit to do than read any more of your butthurt drivel.
I accept your submission. Next time you enter a battle of wits, don't come unarmed.

Btw, Matt Riddle confirmed this occurrence. Knuck if ya cuck.

Shaun Al-Shatti said it well:

As for Covington, these are just the facts: He did not deserve this title shot. His best victories all came against fighters either well past their primes or on the verge of retirement. And he stands today as a contender with zero signature wins, zero wins over currently ranked welterweights, who’s lost three of his past five, whose entire reputation was built off two losses, who’s 0-3 in title fights, and who’s on the wrong side of his 30s in a young man’s division. It is what it is.

(And wouldn’t you know it, Covington called out the 40-year-old loser of the card’s other meaningful welterweight fight, rather than the undefeated beast who’s inching closer and closer to being next in line for the belt. This man is consistent, if nothing else.)

Back