Colby calls GSP a Canadian nerd a syrup sucker

That's it not very much effort or creativity just like all his trash talk. GSP wouldn't waste his time with this nobody.

Colby would have been stuffing Georges into lockers if they went to high school together

He could UD gsp now too. Prime gsp would win though.
Lol... ok..nice trolling

GSP does what he wants when he wants to colby.

GSP can do whateva the fuck eva he wants. Retire or fight someone of his choosing, he holds all the cards
not really. he wanted to fight mayweather or conor after vacating the title. his stock is less than ever.

Not even gonna listen to this shit. He can take his bitch ass MAGA hat and kick rocks.

For a guy calling everyone a nerd he sure comes across as a clueless virgin.

He needs another schtick.

How is syrup sucking even clever? Like I'm sure GSP likes maple syrup on his poutine, who doesn't? That's hardly an insult.

Going to watch the rest of the chael interview now, need to see this. Sounds like some quality content from the GOAT

i bet he was thinking about that line for decades but still weak af
He's so cringeworthy... just stop fucking promoting the guy. seriously. who gives a fuck??

Come on Colby you’re on a good track. Don’t be lame now.

I like Colby - some of his insults can be weak sometimes but i just love watching him win because it's like body slamming a democrat SJW and that's makes me happy
that he constantly triggers that side.

also he so casually said that but people will just read the topic and probably not watch the video so nothing really was wrong with what he said lol

I like Colby - some of his insults can be weak sometimes but i just love watching him win because it's like body slamming a democrat SJW and that's makes me happy
that he constantly triggers that side.

also he so casually said that but people will just read the topic and probably not watch the video so nothing really was wrong with what he said lol

Actually he doesn't trigger anyone. We all just yawn, roll our eyes and feel sorry for him. We get it, he's trying to promote himself and rise up the ladder. Otherwise he's another boring wrestler who couldn't sell 300k PPVs if he life depended on it.

He's trying so hard. Poor Man's Chael.

I’m shocked it wasn’t some clickbait title.

“Colby DESTROYS GSP in new interview”

Nerd? Syrup sucker?
Jeez Colby!! Tell us how you really feel

"Colby, I'm gonna beedashitouttayou"

Colby would have been stuffing Georges into lockers if they went to high school together

He could UD gsp now too. Prime gsp would win though.

Colby is somewhat reminiscent of Jake Shields. Without the jiu jitsu. My money would be on GSP even today, no doubt.

Touché. I guess what I meant is that he went from a no-name to an interim champ in a couple years, which is still impressive even though questionable.

Calling out Woodley, the current champ, which is what he’s been doing, is the right move in this case.

However, he hasn’t earned the right to call out a goat candidate legend like GSP just yet, which is the lame part.

Touché. I guess what I meant is that he went from a no-name to an interim champ in a couple years, which is still impressive even though questionable.

Calling out Woodley, the current champ, which is what he’s been doing, is the right move in this case.

However, he hasn’t earned the right to call out a goat candidate legend like GSP just yet, which is the lame part.
Oh ok, I thought you meant good track as in his insults have been quality... Which as people have said in this thread, have not.

Back