Colby calls GSP a Canadian nerd a syrup sucker

I suspect GSP has never heard of Colby Covington. Certainly can't pronounce his name.

method=get&rs=130&q=75&x=18&y=0&w=700&h=372&ro=0&s=gsp-02-04-2016-17-8-0-755.png

When Jonny Bones was busy pounding out some snow bunnies in his bedroom, Colby was down the hall jerking it while listening in.

When Jonny Bones was busy pounding out some snow bunnies in his bedroom, Colby was down the hall jerking it while listening in.

I hate to go there, but didn't Jon Jones suggest he slept with Colby's mother?

Well now that Rogan told me this is all an act, I don't believe that he really dislikes GSP.

GSP gets probed by aliens for research, Colby gets probed by his boyfriends for fun.

Colby would have been stuffing Georges into lockers if they went to high school together

He could UD gsp now too. Prime gsp would win though.

Lol ok if you say so.

If they fought today GSP wins every time

Man these guys just destroy idiot fans and the loud Sherdog hater types. I love how they describe the hater's 'box' after a hated fighter wins and is good. They have to discredit the other fighter instead of admit they were wrong. That's basically Sherdog (the vocal side) in a box.

This guy just comes off like a piece of shit.

Someone should knock his ass out already

(I guess hes being effective)

Can’t wait for this clown to get Koed

it's realistic because if Colby can somehow outpoint Woodley, then GSP could take an even easier and less threatening route to claiming another post-retirement belt. Colby doesn't have Woodley's power, and i think we all know that's really the only thing GSP is concerned about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back