Colby Covington accuses GSP of steroid/HGH abuse

The gut doesn't disappear, it's looks smaller when you breath in(or bigger if you breath out) or use your muscles to suck it in. Ronnie Coleman and other Bodybuilders used breathing techniques to minimize it's appearance on stage. Obviously the bigger the gut the harder it is to hide.

But to be clear I am not accusing GSP of taking HGH.

Absolutely, you're right. But in GSP's case? We have a couple of unflattering images and we have other pics where he's completely normal.
I think it's more the fact that he actually bulked up to middleweight and he was bloated at the time. I mean there are a million reasons as to why you might be bloated.

Quick solution would be ask him to do a vacuum pose.

Yeah, he didn't know USADA was coming. Sure sure.....

You are a sorry troll if you don't see reality. He came back for a cash grab against the weakest champion in MW history. Then ran away, as per usual.

Try harder GSP nuthugging troll.

Lol nobody knew USADA was comingg when he left, what are you talking about? At the time the UFC was throwing GSP under the bus for pushing for 3rd party testing, went on a PR of how the UFC have the strongest anti doping procedures of any sport in the world and so on.

And your so dumb you again fail to realise that GSP has been in the testing pool for several years under USADA, and has competed under USADA, so what are you going on about that hes afraid of USADA??

Absolutely, you're right. But in GSP's case? We have a couple of unflattering images and we have other pics where he's completely normal.
I think it's more the fact that he actually bulked up to middleweight and he was bloated at the time. I mean there are a million reasons as to why you might be bloated.

Quick solution would be ask him to do a vacuum pose.

Unflattering? Maybe. People have posted pictures of him in his last fight with Johnny Hendricks with a visible gut while Pre USADA Hendricks had surfboard abs. But yes you are right. It could be a unflattering picture when breathing in. I do not disagree at all. Some people do in fact have genetically weak belly stabilizing muscles that allows them to push their stomach outwards.

Uncle Chael needs to give Colby trash talk but be original lessons.

Colby has to talk shit about others, since his boring fights won't win him any fans.
The fact he's in the UFC proves you hardly need and fightingskills and you definetly don't have to be exciting in any way to get into the UFC.

Lol nobody knew USADA was comingg when he left, what are you talking about? At the time the UFC was throwing GSP under the bus for pushing for 3rd party testing, went on a PR of how the UFC have the strongest anti doping procedures of any sport in the world and so on.

And your so dumb you again fail to realise that GSP has been in the testing pool for several years under USADA, and has competed under USADA, so what are you going on about that hes afraid of USADA??

Are you that naive, to think that fighters didn't receive the rumours and chants of incoming change? And that Mr. VADA didn't want to stay a step ahead of the competition and, like with everything else, played safe?

You are a naive deluded fanboy if you think they didn't have information.

He was tested by USADA for the Bisping fight, in which he looked tired and sloppy. He connected a lucky punch on Mr. Lucky Champ and got the choke. Then he had a case of the runs and had to quit the sport....LOL.

fucking lol everytime at the people saying he has a HGH gut.

You really think an MMA fighter is going to abuse HGH / insulin to that degree? Geniuses.

I totally disagree with this. I know A TON of both NPC and IFBB competitors many of which I am very good friends with and I have known quite a few guys who develop the gut even on very very small doses of gh in a short time. It has to do with how a persons genetics interact with the gh. Some people get it easier than others. To say that it's only huge IFBB guys that get it is deadwrong.

Can't the man have a baby without being accused of being on drugs?

qLvSoMtl.jpg

Yeah, he didn't know USADA was coming. Sure sure.....

You are a sorry troll if you don't see reality. He came back for a cash grab against the weakest champion in MW history. Then ran away, as per usual.

Try harder GSP nuthugging troll.

But his statement of passing the USADA testing to fight Bisping is being ignored to say he fought a weak opponent.

If Colby wasnt saying this and this was woody, nate or some other fighters. This thread would be flooded with GSP on some kind of sauce. But since it's Colby, he just trying get attention and a troll. Got love sherdog lol

But his statement of passing the USADA testing to fight Bisping is being ignored to say he fought a weak opponent.

Passing USADA is no big deal. People who have been caught, also "passed USADA tests". They don't spend every waking hour of their lives "failing USADA".

It also does not contradict that he fought the weakest MW champion possible, and then ducked the entire division.

Timestamped

Colby (talking about GSP): "He can't pass USADA. Look at his dad belly man, he's got an HGH gut. Let's be real now"

While I tend to believe him (that GSP has used at some point), I guess he learned to not talk anymore shit about Brazilians. He knows GSP won't hit him with a boomerang on the street.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back