Colby Covington Eyeing Woodley Fight in November, December: "I need to do a little recovering"

just strip him hes not even a real champ.way to ruin a ppv.hope till gets shot vs woodley.

I can't really enjoy this guy on any level, but if you think of him as the Dennis Reynolds of mma, he becomes a lot more tolerable

lol, they're only trying to force him now cuz max fucked up his fight and they need a better fight for 228 than nicholas and val.

dc is holding up TWO divisions, whittaker is out until 2019, khabib is gonna fight at the msg card for sure, max is a question mark. tj/cody fighting at 227 as well as mighty mouse.

really the only options is colby, a interim featherweight fight, or cyborg. and they dont want 2 wmma title fights. so now they're up colbys ass cuz they dont know how to book ppv's and stack 2-3 cards with multiple titles each year and then scramble to put together worthy main events for the rest of the cards.

The interim title is supposed to be used for when the champ can't fight. Woodley CAN fight and was saying so back when they made the interim title. The whole thing was pointless. Give someone else the title shot and move on.

maybe people would take him more seriously if he didn't wear makeup like a tranny drag queen

I find Diet Sonnen mildly amusing especially since he went after Jones.

Colby calling anyone else fake is rich.

This guy writes his lines ahead of time (and still fucks them up most of the time) and has literally created a persona to act out publicly.
How much more fake could you possibly be?

tyquil is gonna get smacked

Did you miss the point where your boy can't make it to the cage???? {<huh}

Quickest stripping since Radamie. Leave it to Gay ads Colby to be WMMA chicks out for their records.smh

Last edited:
I hate to say it because I used to like Jorge, but after seeing how they both staunchly support Trump, were playing touchbutt in that hotel under the guise of "takedown defense", seeing how they are both "pretty boys", seeing how Colby said he wasn't looking to date anyone anytime soon, and especially him talking about how him and Jorge had such a "special moment together" after he won the INTERM title and they had been roommtes for 9 yrs before that, I said "Oh fuck, Colbys Gay and I think Mas may be too.smh"
<TheWire1><{clintugh}><[analyzed}><[analyzed}>

Dallas!!! dang. Let me unpack by bags. Back to being headlined by the 125 WMMA Title Fight...

did he ask him about his ppv only generating 150k ppv buys?
{<jordan}
and most of that was whittaker/romero, other decent names on the card (HW's and shit) and cm punk lmao.

i'd be surprised if even 10k of that 150 was because of colby.

Back