Colby Covington has only 12 k likes on facebook?

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
A lot of people talk about him on sherdog so I thought that he is so popular, but he has only 12 k likes on facebook? To compare RDA has 220 k or Joanna Jędrzejczyk has 597 k or Jon Jones has 2,5 milion. Why he has only 12 k?

It's because facebook is for nerds, d'uh.

A lot of people talk about him on sherdog so I thought that he is so popular, but he has only 12 k likes on facebook? To compare RDA has 220 k or Joanna Jędrzejczyk has 597 k or Jon Jones has 2,5 milion. Why he has only 12 k?

Only 7.5 and up

His fans are just hoverhanding the like button instead in pressing it.

He's irrelevant, boring, unlikeable and even terrible at trash talking even though he desperately tries to make that his strong point. Only people who visit MMA forums actually jump on his cheap bullshit for some reason, probably because there's not much happening in terms of MMA news otherwise.

shit talking can take you only so far. the most important factor is fucking winning fights and not just by decision

Because the only person he’s trying to convince with his act is himself

I've said this a million times: Big John, Herb Dean and Sean fucking Shelby have more Twitter followers then him.

Just because sherdog talks about an annoying gossiper doesn't make him popular.

He's irrelevant, boring, unlikeable and even terrible at trash talking even though he desperately tries to make that his strong point. Only people who visit MMA forums actually jump on his cheap bullshit for some reason, probably because there's not much happening in terms of MMA news otherwise.

Thats the proper answer. He’s bad with his trash talk, incredibly fake, lacks charisma and wit and instead of gaining popularity among casuals he’s making a fool out of himself among hardcores. Not everyone can be Chael or Conor

I'm surprised he hasn't paid for bot followers on there, too.

Sherdog fads make fighters seem more popular than they really really it's only like five fans with multiple accounts spamming you--he's not actually popular anywhere.

Back