Colby Covington is a far better grappler than Khabib Nurmagomedov could ever dream of being.

Jerry the mouse

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm so sick and tired of listening to the recent Khabib nuthugging by the MMA community these days, putting ridiculous labels on him like "best grappler in the UFC" and "best Ground and pound in MMA". Both of those prestigious titles belong to King Colby and we all know it.

Using his world-class grappling, King Colby has:
1. Dominated a 5th dan Judo black belt (30-25)
2. Dominated a BJJ world champion (30-26)
3. Literally scared off everyone in the top 5 of his division from fighting him; so much so that he can't even get a fight booked right now.

These are all things that Khabib could never even dream of accomplishing.

I wish Khabib would move up to 170 soon because King Colby needs a punching bag to get his reps in, as Tyquil, Wonderboy, RDA and Masvidal are too busy running for their lives right now.

King Colby is not only the best fighter in the UFC, but has unmatched wrestling and owns the best all-around grappling ability by a country mile.

King Colby is a future 3 division world champion.....this man even destroys Yoel Romero in practice every day.
PROOF: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/c...he-dominates-yoel-romero-in-training.3714593/

King Colby is also the only A-level athlete that has ever graced this sport. You may not realise it just yet, but we are all truly blessed to be able to witness such unparalleled greatness.

Last edited:
DarthColby2.jpg

The face of star wars as well don't forget that.

F*ck outta here

giphy.gif

If Khabib fought Colby, Colby would have called the police for rape atleast 5 times

Did you create an account just to inform sherdoggers your a ball bag

Colby was choked by noname BJJ guy not so long time ago, lol. Sure Khabib never dream about that :)

I'm sick and tired of listening to the recent Khabib nuthugging by the MMA community these days, putting ridiculous labels on him like "best grappler in the UFC" and "best Ground and pound in MMA". Both of those prestigious titles belong to King Colby and we all know it.

3. Literally scared off everyone in the top 5 of his division from fighting him; so much so that he can't even get a fight booked right now.

I wish Khabib would move up to 170 soon because King Colby needs a punching bag to get his reps in, as Tyquil, Wonderboy, RDA and Masvidal are all running for their lives right now.

King Colby is not only the best fighter in the UFC, but has unmatched wrestling and owns the best all-around grappling ability by a country mile.

King Colby is a future 3 division world champion.....this man even destroys Yoel Romero in practice every day.
PROOF: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/c...he-dominates-yoel-romero-in-training.3714593/
Bro,

Just drop the act, we knows its you Colby.

Join for real bro, no boomerangs here just harmless physiological abuse.

crystal meth is a hellva drug..
200w.gif

I'm sick and tired of listening to the recent Khabib nuthugging by the MMA community these days, putting ridiculous labels on him like "best grappler in the UFC" and "best Ground and pound in MMA". Both of those prestigious titles belong to King Colby and we all know it.

I wish Khabib would move up to 170 soon because King Colby needs a punching bag to get his reps in, as Tyquil, Wonderboy, RDA and Masvidal are all running for their lives right now.

...cool story Colby...

<bball1>

Those retarded Mike perry dick riders must have transformed into this.

giphy.gif

I do believe that Colby's grappling ability is highly underrated though.

He's such a disliked figure that fans tend to dismiss him to the point that his victory over Maia is most often brought up to disparage him. Colby dominated Demian in the grappling. If that's not an impressive feat, then I don't know what is.

The great Colby also got his face bashed in by a straight JJ guy, in Maia, until he gassed out...how did that happen?

What the hell is going on with ts???
..."King Colby's succulent testicles in my mouth"
WTF!?!?!??

As ridiculous as the opening post is, I'd like to see Khabib at 170. A long time wet dream fight was Khabib/Maia but that's dropped a bit since Covington beat Maia. Now I think I'd like to see if Khabib could take Woodley down and vice versa. Plus Khabib would have to have more of a gas tank at 170. Perhaps enjoy a speed advantage.

Back