Colby Covington is a far better grappler than Khabib Nurmagomedov could ever dream of being.

I'm sick and tired of listening to the recent Khabib nuthugging by the MMA community these days, putting ridiculous labels on him like "best grappler in the UFC" and "best Ground and pound in MMA". Both of those prestigious titles belong to King Colby and we all know it.

Using his world-class grappling, King Colby has:
1. Dominated a 5th dan Judo black belt (30-25)
2. Dominated a BJJ world champion (30-26)
3. Literally scared off everyone in the top 5 of his division from fighting him; so much so that he can't even get a fight booked right now.

These are all things that Khabib could never even dream of accomplishing.

I wish Khabib would move up to 170 soon because King Colby needs a punching bag to get his reps in, as Tyquil, Wonderboy, RDA and Masvidal are too busy running for their lives right now.

King Colby is not only the best fighter in the UFC, but has unmatched wrestling and owns the best all-around grappling ability by a country mile.

King Colby is a future 3 division world champion.....this man even destroys Yoel Romero in practice every day.
PROOF: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/c...he-dominates-yoel-romero-in-training.3714593/

King Colby is also the only A-level athlete that has ever graced this sport. You may not realise it just yet, but we are all truly blessed to be able to witness such unparalleled greatness.
Why the fuck doesn't this place have a downvoted button? You're dropping the ball sherdog. Dropping the goddamn ball.

I don't really like either of them, but I would root for the Russian before I would ever root for that loudmouth, disrespectful A hole Covington.

I'm so sick and tired of listening to the recent Khabib nuthugging by the MMA community these days, putting ridiculous labels on him like "best grappler in the UFC" and "best Ground and pound in MMA". Both of those prestigious titles belong to King Colby and we all know it.

Using his world-class grappling, King Colby has:
1. Dominated a 5th dan Judo black belt (30-25)
2. Dominated a BJJ world champion (30-26)
3. Literally scared off everyone in the top 5 of his division from fighting him; so much so that he can't even get a fight booked right now.

These are all things that Khabib could never even dream of accomplishing.

I wish Khabib would move up to 170 soon because King Colby needs a punching bag to get his reps in, as Tyquil, Wonderboy, RDA and Masvidal are too busy running for their lives right now.

King Colby is not only the best fighter in the UFC, but has unmatched wrestling and owns the best all-around grappling ability by a country mile.

King Colby is a future 3 division world champion.....this man even destroys Yoel Romero in practice every day.
PROOF: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/c...he-dominates-yoel-romero-in-training.3714593/

King Colby is also the only A-level athlete that has ever graced this sport. You may not realise it just yet, but we are all truly blessed to be able to witness such unparalleled greatness.
I'd like to see if Colby has the balls to call Dagestan a shithole.

it's probably Colby himself who started this thread .. We all know he is a dork ..

he tries to hard .. Needs to hire a pr guy to write everything he says for him

Khabib hasnt fought an elite grappler. I think hes bestter than colby though

Khabib hasnt fought an elite grappler. I think hes bestter than colby though
RDA and Tavares are 3rd degree black belts. Abel was a NAIA div I 4 time all American.

Very good grapplers across the board. If he beats Tony then that would add another very good name to that list.

what if thats really colby on a fake account trying to start a troll/hypetrain similar to this mike perry thing...

he totally seems like the person who would do something like that.

TS is Colby. No dubt!

cringe level is the same <DCrying>

RDA and Tavares are 3rd degree black belts. Abel was a NAIA div I 4 time all American.

Very good grapplers across the board. If he beats Tony then that would add another very good name to that list.
Good grapplers but not elite. Tbf though theres only a handful and not many at lw. I wanna see him vs gaethje whos an all american division 1. Whos tough as hell

Good grapplers but not elite. Tbf though theres only a handful and not many at lw. I wanna see him vs gaethje whos an all american division 1. Whos tough as hell
I'd say RDA is elite but thats up for debate.

Gaethje isn't that hard to take down. He just has really good scrambles and crazy strength. So that could be a fun match because Khabib has great scrambles too.

And if we're talking about who the more accomplished grappler is, it's Khabib by a country mile. He's competed on a national and global scale his whole life in Sambo, Pakration, and Submission Grappling. And he's done amateur Judo and folkstyle wrestling.

Skill wise I'm not all that wowed by Covington but his wrestling is definately legit. I think that Khabib could beat him but we may never know.

Back