Colby further confirms the rumors: "I know they are trying to get Jon Jones for 230"

Unless the UFC pay off the commission or do some shady shit Jones isn't coming back til 2020, and rightfully so.

But MSG needs a main event, Jones vs Gus 2

So he would have to fight Gus right? Everyone else is tied up at the moment.

They basically said your license is gonna expire in August and the USADA ruling will determine if we can reinstate you/grant you a future license to compete (he has no license at the moment and can't be reinstated until USADA is done with him).

It's basically the equivalent of suspending someone indefinitely (no permission/license until USADA sentence is over)

Yeah I got that, but what I took from it is he's basically off the hook with the state commission so long as he pays his fine. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't license him once his USADA punishment is done and they've collected the $205000 from him.

Yeah I got that, but what I took from it is he's basically off the hook with the state commission so long as he pays his fine. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't license him once his USADA punishment is done and they've collected the $205000 from him.
Problem is at the CSAC meeting he admitted that he forged the prefight documents, didn't attend any of the required classes, and had absolutely no reason for the compound being in his system. USADA is gonna bury him (3 years minimum, 4 years likely). CSAC meeting absolutely did him no favors and makes it very unlikely he gets off

Back