Colby getting destroyed on his own twitter

with the amount of times ive seen him call other people virgins, i am beginning to suspect he is a virgin.

Colby: I’m sick of virgins who haven’t even put their penis in a vagina hole and moved it all around!! That’s the life for me!

His trash talk is truly retarded. He sounds like an angry school shooter.

Dude's not fooling anyone. Like not even the casuals.

"

All of those responses are...

tenor.gif

And FFS people you can't compare Colby to Magana. Yes they both talk trash but Colby, whether you like it or not, is world class elite. What makes Magana repulsive is she talks trash AND she sucks.

the boomerang could have blinded him,
The boomerang that was in a fucking gift bag? Then he called the fucking cops after provoking Werdum and continued to talk shit while running away?

Colby is just a no-name fighter that wants attention like Conor has, except he's dumb as a brick and backs down when challenged in person.

Well, it's hard to take someone serious as an alpha badass when they've shown everyone their vagina.

Sean Shelby has more Twitter followers then Cody...let that sink in.

why do people like this guy?

this is embarrassing.

All of those responses are...

tenor.gif

And FFS people you can't compare Colby to Magana. Yes they both talk trash but Colby, whether you like it or not, is world class elite. What makes Magana repulsive is she talks trash AND she sucks.
they both started shit with a fighter then called the cops when they got confronted by the fighter, that's why people compare them. I thought that was pretty obviously to see

This dude is genius. I love it. Awesome heel schtick & it's totally working.

Werdum is such a goof moron too. I'd just post the gif of him getting demoralized by JDS over & over again if I were Covington. That KO was so embarrassing lmfao.
Except when he talked shit to Werdum in person, it ended with Colby calling the cops. Dafuq kind of heel does that?

with the amount of times ive seen him call other people virgins, i am beginning to suspect he is a virgin.

He is the last fighter that I would think is saving himself for someone special.

Got beat up in the stand up, but somehow won a 30-26, 30-27, and 29-27 UD in a fight that was contested on the feet for 14.5 minutes.

Sherdog logic—-or lack there of, never fails.

Maia just pushed the pace too much.

I never understood how someone as intelligent on the ground fights like a complete caveman moron in stand up.

Maia actually doesn't have such a bad technique, his main problem is that he doesn't pace himself and he rushes too much, that's why he gasses in stand up exchanges and fades away.

He was landing on Colby but pressured too much and then gassed.

He should have been patient and wait for Colby to come at him.

Back