Colby getting destroyed on his own twitter

gimmick needs work, i will say he took that boomer to the face as well as anyone could ( not talking about the aftermath..) edit : nevermind i guess it wasnt a real boomerang. i tried i guess he is a real loser after all

LOL yeah there's no saving grace with Cannington.

Really thinking Colby was bullied a lot growing up or beat by his parents or something, and is now overcompensating.

I don't think "nerd" has been considered an actual dis since the 90's, and I've never seen a pro fighter so obsessed with the terms "alpha" and "beta".

He's definitely projecting.

If he really wants to stick to this bad guy image, he really shouldn't have filed a report over the boomerang incident. That will forever label him as a b*tch. No matter what he says or does.

Well technically Colby gives himself a participation trophy bragging about being number 3 in the world.

Champion or bust bitch.

not really. the boomerang could have blinded him, but you guys are too retarded to see that. but he should definitely drop the virgin stuff, it's lame
It was a fake souvenir boomerang , it is hiiiighly unlikey it can blind anyone. He has a much higher chance of going blind in a MMA fight

All of those people writing to him are just playing into his plot. He’s going to continue trolling the MMA world until he finally gets his shot at Woodley. If he does indeed dethrone woodley, he is going to continue to troll and get even more people to hate him.

Once he has the belt EVERYONE will be tuning into his fights just because they want to see him get beat up and lose. It’s not saying much because they don’t have any top draws right now, but hes gonna become one of the top 3 PPV draws if he becomes champ. Guaranteed.

That’d be true if people actually knew who he was. Hardcore fans do don’t get me wrong but casuals don’t. He only has 24k followers. Plus he didn’t even get a name mention in the Australian news report of the Boomerang incident. It was the first Boomerang attack in 200 years and he’s such a nothing his name wasn’t even dropped. Thats actually incredible.

LOL, he called the cops when a bigger man threw a toy at him.
It’s funny to me that people still believe this. He didn’t call the cops because he had a boomerang thrown at him. The cops were called because Werdum came from the side and sucker punched him. At least that’s what Colby and several witnesses claimed.

That’d be true if people actually knew who he was. Hardcore fans do don’t get me wrong but casuals don’t. He only has 24k followers. Plus he didn’t even get a name mention in the Australian news report of the Boomerang incident. It was the first Boomerang attack in 200 years and he’s such a nothing his name wasn’t even dropped. Thats actually incredible.

He’s building the hate amongst hardcores and people involved in the actual sport. If his next fight isn’t woodley, hes gonna be a free card main event or main card PPV at worst. It’s up to Dana and Co to market him correctly as a heel. If they do that successfully then once he wins that high profile fight you can bet he’s gonna have another outlandish post fight interview. The casuals that hate woodley will love him. The majority of casuals will hate him. Plenty of casuals will tune into Covington vs Woodley after his next win.

Colby Covington is going to make the Welterweight division great again

Future champ

People talking about virgins are usually the ones who have gotten laid once and now think they are playas

But these people are wrong. If you let the boomerang-throwing maniac to walk three he may do that to someone else. Of course you should report anyone, who is trying to assault you or someone else.

It’s funny to me that people still believe this. He didn’t call the cops because he had a boomerang thrown at him. The cops were called because Werdum came from the side and sucker punched him. At least that’s what Colby and several witnesses claimed.
so the 6'4 heavyweight couldn't knock a welterweight on his ass with a sucker punch? werdum better retire cause he obviously has pillow fists worse than bisping.

Talk shit get hit. If you label an entire country as “animals”, you shouldn’t call the police like a little pussy if one of those animals punches you in the face

Back