Colby got what he asked for. Now, he doesn't want it.

Conor didn't invent suits and sunglasses bruh, plus Colby doesn't act black. Conor is legit fucking lame, no act.
Look, the ONE FUCKING HUMAN ON THE WHOLE PLANET who thinks Colby is cooler than Conor McGregor.

<36>

He knew what Tyron was going to do to him, It was all fun and games when it wasn't real. I don't want to see not one more smart ass tweet from him.
Dude, what? He's injured. His ultimate goal is for the belt. What makes you think he would be willing to forgo the belt and a big payday? Fear? I don't think so. He's playing the bad guy for a reason, $$.

He just fought and beat beastmode RDA who was undefeated at welterw and everyone said was going to expose colby
Via the shittiest way possible - wall and stall. Then made excuses and accusations afterwards.

LOL @ these Colby "fans" trying to play dumb and act like this shit ain't a big deal.

I get y'all hate Tyron but don't act like his overhand right wouldn't put Colby on his fucking heels.

Look, the ONE FUCKING HUMAN ON THE WHOLE PLANET who thinks Colby is cooler than Conor McGregor.

<36>
  1. Didn't say that doucher. Both are dorks, the fact that you think Conor is cool is actually sad. The guy is unoriginal except for his accent. He doesn't know whether he wants to be a black man, or a gay Canadian model. Cool? Colby is just a dork who triggers even bigger dorks like yourself.

giphy.gif
Uhh it's like he ran up the stage ready to do that. Must have practiced so many, but still looks so awkward. Would love to see him act on screen, or try. Ronda level.

<36>
Let's be honest they're both tools. But I'll say this at least conor has some wit and isn't always cringe.

LOL @ these Colby "fans" trying to play dumb and act like this shit ain't a big deal.

I get y'all hate Tyron but don't act like his overhand right wouldn't put Colby on his fucking heels.
If he throws it you mean. Dudes got power but he's too chickenshit to throw it more than a couple times a fight.

1. Didn't say that doucher. Both are dorks, the fact that you think Conor is cool is actually sad. The guy is unoriginal except for his accent. He doesn't know whether he wants to be a black man, or a gay Canadian model. Cool? Colby is just a dork who triggers even bigger dorks like yourself.
Just curious why you felt the need to you use 'gay' to describe the model?

There is no "beast mode" RDA at 170. And Colby won a 48-47 decision by being a wet blanket.
Are you serious? Lol
I'm not a big fan of Colby but even I had to admit he fought very well

So you've never actually seen him? You just heard/read Conor copies a gay Canadian model?
Ive seen the dude. Google that shit, basically same shitty tats. But no i didn't see him kissing dudes or whatever lol

Ive seen the dude. Google that shit, basically same shitty tats. But no i didn't see him kissing dudes or whatever lol
I've seen him, I know who he his. Didn't know he is gay, and doesn't matter that he is. But you do, and you also know that he's white, muscular, tall etc whatever. But you used 'gay' to describe him. You 'claim' you have nothing against gays, but you are using 'gay' as a derogatory term to insult him and thus Conor for copying him.
From your join date, I'd say you are at least 20, max 30-40. It's the older generation that fell prey to this kind of insecure mentality. Time to move past this.

King Of Chaos on the run...

Getting an injury =/= not wanting a fight

Ps, I am sure Colby was really scared at the thought of Woodley throwing under 10 strikes per round..
Considering those 10 strikes are capable of doing more damage that all of past fights combine yeah he's scared.

Woodley doesn't throw a lot of strikes but when he does throw his strikes are destructive.

I've seen him, I know who he his. Didn't know he is gay, and doesn't matter that he is. But you do, and you also know that he's white, muscular, tall etc whatever. But you used 'gay' to describe him. You 'claim' you have nothing against gays, but you are using 'gay' as a derogatory term to insult him and thus Conor for copying him.
From your join date, I'd say you are at least 20, max 30-40. It's the older generation that fell prey to this kind of insecure mentality. Time to move past this.
You sound like a bitch dude,so im guessing you are not from my generation. I could give a fuck if the dudes transgender, keep talking like you know some shit though you fucking weirdo lol.

You sound like a bitch dude,so im guessing you are not from my generation. I could give a fuck if the dudes transgender, keep talking like you know some shit though you fucking weirdo lol.
Hahah, looks like I hit a nerve eh. It's alright, you don't have get mad. I'm just helping you identify your insecurity and possibly some other closeted issue. If I'm a weirdo for calling you out, that's fine by me.

Hahah, looks like I hit a nerve eh. It's alright, you don't have get mad. I'm just helping you identify your insecurity and possibly some other closeted issue.
You didn't hit shit, this is me. Take your weak Canadian millenial ass to your safe space and blog about the guy on sherdog who dared use gay in a derogatory manner. I like the av though ruined Bisping lol

Back