Colby got what he asked for. Now, he doesn't want it.

You didn't hit shit, this is me. Take your weak Canadian millenial ass to your safe space and blog about the guy on sherdog who dared use gay in a derogatory manner. I like the av though ruined Bisping lol
Thanks, can't wait to see Vitor back on the juice in Rizin or wherever.
I'm only trying to help man, but I'll say no more. At least we both agree that 'gay' was used in a derogatory manner. Baby steps.

I'm only trying to help man, but I'll say no more. At least we both agree that 'gay' was used in a derogatory manner. Baby steps.
Dude? Are you gay? Not that it matters. But you seem to be the one with the issue. When words get that kind of rise out of you theres got to be more there.

juiced up vitor excites me, I know I'm off topic but whenever I see those words together I get a little excited.

Dude? Are you gay? Not that it matters. But you seem to be the one with the issue. When words get that kind of rise out of you theres got to be more there.
If it doesn't matter, why do you ask? As if me taking issue with this would indicate that I am gay?

I'm not, but yeah I have an issue with people using gay as an insult. It's easy to do so from behind a username, butI bet you, if you were in a public space with people around you, you would not use gay as an insult. You would be much more careful with your words.

Last edited:
I'm not, but yeah I have an issue with people using gay as an insult. It's easy to do so from behind a username, butI bet you, if you were in a public space with people around you, you would not use gay as an insult. You would be much more careful with your words.
Sure bud. Maybe because id have some SJW crawling up my ass about how i could have hurt someones feelings. Fuck off siss im done with your millenial ass. Called my friends gay plenty of times in public grow some balls dude.

Sure bud. Maybe because id have some SJW crawling up my ass about how i could have hurt someones feelings. Fuck off siss im done with your millenial ass. Called my friends gay plenty of times in public grow some balls dude.
There you go, you answered it. It's your environment, as I figured it was.

Do you watch Lewis CK? He has an excellent bit about using the term gay. I suggest you check it out if you haven't. I'm actually ok with using 'gay' in the context, "that's so gay", although I don't use it anymore. Guess I matured out of that. But to describe someone with their sexual orientation as means to derogate them, big difference.

If calling out a homophobe, although you may not want to accept it, makes me an SJW, I'll proudly be that. Anyway I got my point across. I can't change you, that's upto you.

Last edited:
  1. Didn't say that doucher. Both are dorks, the fact that you think Conor is cool is actually sad. The guy is unoriginal except for his accent. He doesn't know whether he wants to be a black man, or a gay Canadian model. Cool? Colby is just a dork who triggers even bigger dorks like yourself.
I don't think Conor is cool, but at least his schtick works. Drop into my post history if you want and see what I've had to say about McG in the past. I am certainly no fan.

He's highly successful, though. People care and genuinely like him. Colby is about as charismatic as a head of lettuce. He gets a ton of MMA press and still can't sell a show.

There you go, you answered it. It's your environment, as I figured it was.

Do you watch Lewis CK? He has an excellent bit about using the term gay. I suggest you check it out if you haven't. I'm actually ok with using 'gay' in the context, "that's so gay", although I don't use it anymore. Guess I matured out of that. But to describe someone with their sexual orientation as means to derogate them, big difference.

If calling out a homophobe, although you may not want to accept it, makes me an SJW, I'll proudly be that. Anyway I got my point across. I can't change you, that's upto you.

I hate to be that guy, but go crawl to your fucking safe space if you're so butthurt about the use of the term gay. This generation getting offended by every single microagression is so god damn pathetic.

I hate to be that guy, but go crawl to your fucking safe space if you're so butthurt about the use of the term gay. This generation getting offended by every single microagression is so god damn pathetic.
So you are ok with using the term 'gay' to derogate someone?

So you are ok with using the term 'gay' to derogate someone?

How about I don't give a shit about the use of the term gay. And I'm most certainly not going to go on an SJW crusade on a fucking mma forum lol. Take your schtick to LiveJournal where you can all circle jerk on how to more efficiently annoy everyone while accomplishing nothing.

That's the problem with you people. You honestly don't understand simple banter. Everything has to be a deeper meaning where you get off on the chance to get offended and call someone a homophobe, or whatever is the favorite phobe flavor of the month.

How about I don't give a shit about the use of the term gay. And I'm most certainly not going to go on an SJW crusade on a fucking mma forum lol. Take your schtick to LiveJournal where you can all circle jerk on how to more efficiently annoy everyone while accomplishing nothing.
Yeah I can see how you don't give a shit, but I don't think that's the source of your frustration and prejudice. Your homophobia stems from somewhere else. But like I told the other guy, I can't change you, that's upto you. Good luck.

missed the new but heard he was injured, how long for anyone know? i see this being a really boring fight anyway

Tyrun Duckley delayed his surgery for nearly 6 months when he knew he needed it, and then used that as an excuse to not fight for a full year.

Colby Covington just fought a tough fight a month ago. It's not fair to expect him to turn around and fight the champion immediately. If Woodley gets to sit out for a year, Covington should get 3-4 months between fights after just having a tough 5 round fight.

I get that the UFC are desperate for main event fights, and they want to book Woodley ASAP, but they can't hand out an interim belt and then not respect it. If anyone should be stripped it should be Woodley.

The whole interim belt thing is such a joke anyway. Does having the interim belt affect fighter pay?

Back