Colby got what he asked for. Now, he doesn't want it.

his belt is a joke to start with so it doesn't really matter.

Tyrun Duckley delayed his surgery for nearly 6 months when he knew he needed it, and then used that as an excuse to not fight for a full year.

Colby Covington just fought a tough fight a month ago. It's not fair to expect him to turn around and fight the champion immediately. If Woodley gets to sit out for a year, Covington should get 3-4 months between fights after just having a tough 5 round fight.

I get that the UFC are desperate for main event fights, and they want to book Woodley ASAP, but they can't hand out an interim belt and then not respect it. If anyone should be stripped it should be Woodley.
They should have stoped the Chaos Nation when they had the chance , now its too late Chaos Nation is stronger than ever #NerdBash2018 no nerd safe #MWGA #MAGA

Nobody cares if Colby gets stripped, should've "Stayed Ready"....

Getting an injury =/= not wanting a fight

Ps, I am sure Colby was really scared at the thought of Woodley throwing under 10 strikes per round..

cobly could strike Woodley when on his back looking at the roof.

Tyrun Duckley delayed his surgery for nearly 6 months when he knew he needed it, and then used that as an excuse to not fight for a full year.

Colby Covington just fought a tough fight a month ago. It's not fair to expect him to turn around and fight the champion immediately. If Woodley gets to sit out for a year, Covington should get 3-4 months between fights after just having a tough 5 round fight.

I get that the UFC are desperate for main event fights, and they want to book Woodley ASAP, but they can't hand out an interim belt and then not respect it. If anyone should be stripped it should be Woodley.

Woodley defended more times than conor

Colby beating Tyron = Rory beating Tyron.

Tyron can't keep up with volume strikes, Colby would only need to be a defence wrestler.

I don't see Colby being scared, just needing more time to train for that incredible pace he keeps up.

Do you honestly think anything the UFC does matters at this point?

It's turning a profit in one of it's most dysfunctional periods.

It has a President whose only real role is shitting on his own product. Outside of that, no one knows what Dana does.

Back