Colby has no clue what he is messing with

The guy smack-talked the entire Brazilian crowd, calling them filthy animals.

I doubt he's any more scared of Juicehead than several thousand Brazilians.

He's dumber than a box of rocks for inciting them both though. Jones would rape him.

Brazilians that would have actually tried to rape and kill him at that..

I know blah blah blah "dur he is hyping a himself up", but there is a point where someone crosses a line. Jones is legit fucking crazy and could see him jumping Colby. If a guy would run from a DUI with an innocent person in the car left to be injured, take steroids and brutalize his opponents, what makes you think he wouldn't attack Colby for talking shit and implicating his wife.

Colby has the shit talking of an 8th grader.

Then Jones' lawyers would get him off with fines and probation
The thing that may stop Jones is that it's assault and he will be going for a long nap in prison for something the TS discribes..

Colby is just another Colton Smith to me.

Come on this guy isn't even famous yet. You gotta be humble coming up. Don't act cocky until you earn it.

Come on this guy isn't even famous yet. You gotta be humble coming up. Don't act cocky until you earn it.

You say he's not famous but there are multiple threads about him every day. The fans love discussing Colby. He's box office.

TS is a legit crazy person if he thinks Jones would actually do something malicious or violent to Colby.

Back