Colby is literally copying Donald Trump

It's obviously an act because if it wasn't he'd probably be institutionalized by now.
What's hilarious is that there's video interviews of Covington saying that he doesn't get involved in all that trash talk, back only just a couple of years ago.
(Timestamped)

Not talking about campaign funds. The shady deals with the 1%

I'm happy to agree with you if you will share what evidence you have that Trump bought his way into the White House with shady deals from the 1%.

Not talking about campaign funds. The shady deals with the 1%
Oh yeah like any successful businessman never done any shady deals. He done deals with the clintons and other dmc before too. Doing business with rich people make you rich too is called good business. the clintons are way more shady then trump.

only queer men use the word "literally" in its modern form

giphy.gif

Always good to have an expert on being gay/queer in the house to educate us regular sherdoggers :D

a lot of triggered people here. colby is making MMA great again

Oh yeah like any successful businessman never done any shady deals. He done deals with the clintons and other dmc before too. Doing business with rich people make you rich too is called good business. the clintons are way more shady then trump.
Yeah Putin and ex-clansman are just rich people. You're a cuck

Colby is playing a character and it's hilarious.

trump is an actual retard

What's hilarious is that there's video interviews of Covington saying that he doesn't get involved in all that trash talk, back only just a couple of years ago.
(Timestamped)

giphy.gif

Exactly. You have to question the intelligence of the people that fall for his shtick. He's more or less a traditional professional wrestling heel.

Yeah Putin and ex-clansman are just rich people. You're a cuck
Hilary taken money from the Russians too you broke ass bitch if the russians offered you money you would've taken it too. Broke ass bitches like you always jealous of other people making money.

Last edited:
He's more or less a traditional professional wrestling heel.
You could notice a change with Sonnen too, though his transition was a little more subtle because I think his shtick was just an exaggerated/amplified part of his personality, which is why his trash talk was a lot less cringeworthy.

In spite of knowing that Sonnen took some of his trash talking from pro wrestling, I still think he's better at it than McGregor (the latter of whom has to rely on talking over people and expletives whenever someone goes back at him).

You could do a lot worse than copying off the leader of the free world.

Well if he carries on belittling opposition, acting a general asshole and talking on subjects he isnt informed on..

he might be president too

Yup. The fucking guy who pushed and became the face of the fucking birther movement is now president. Yes, that guy...He's the president now.

How this type of marketing could lead one to become the president of the USA? I have no idea

I'm well aware there are plenty of bigots, racists, and imbeciles prone to believing in ridiculous conspiracy theories still living in the land of the free. I just had no idea there really were so many of them.

Now that everyone realizes staying home and not voting can actually lead us to a senile old man on amphetamines being president? Hopefully we don't have to worry about it again.
Why did you think a crowd who stays home from working wouldn't stay home from voting?

That's a great video. I'm a fan of both men, too.

I love how the creator threw in the lightweight shit at 1:03.

Back