Colby posts a new video addressing his virgin haters

Lovin these #NerdBash2018 vids and the logo is slammin' as well

This may be 80% marketing, but you can Tell that there is TRULY something wrong with him and this is is not a joke. Also, why is he obsssed with the words "nerd" and calling ppl "virgins"

Is it me, or when those movies (Revenge of the Nerds), it was the early 80s, how and why the Fuck is he still obsessed with a shitty series of bad movies from back then? All I can think of was that there were some gay characters in it. Maybe he felt strangely attached or even attracted to them.<{katwhu}>

He's gay 100%. Been saying that since Dong Hyun Kim fight. Fella have Cody-esque eyebrows and always walks around with his tongue out(definitely wants someones dick in it). It's also the reason why he's never been punished for calling Werdum "fa**ot".

I wish Colby would find the strength to just come out of the closet <209Bitch>

CringeFest 2018,

But its working fro him.

He's gay 100%. Fella have Cody-esque eyebrows and always walks around with his tongue out(definitely wants someones dick in it)

RG0BS1U.gif

Well he's getting talked about. That's all that matters. That being said, these vids he's posting couldn't be much worse. There hard to watch.

There is nothing more cucked and beta than fapping to a video of another man fucking a girl.
have you ever been on reddit? full of posts of husbands saying their wife has a boyfriend lol

Does he even exist outside of sherdog? Can't remember the guy fighting even once, though he beat Maia about a year ago apparently, go figure.

This dude is weird...did some fans do something bad to him for him to always be targeting fans and people he doesn't know??

its like he has something to prove.. such a weird situation with this dude
He's a boring fighter who doesn't deserve a title shot. He's talked himself into a title shot by trashing on fans who will buy his PPV to watch him lose. This is all his plan to make more $ from idiots who buy into it. Dude proved everything I thought about him during the boomerang incident.

In AFTER triggered shertards

In before 10+ pages

How the fuck did you even let this other fuckin' clown post this dumb shit before you did? You must've injured whatever finger you use to constantly hit refresh on Colby's IG. Or was your internet down?

It’s funny to see how upset all the haters are. Clearly anyone with a brain is aware it’s a 100% gimmick. I’ve played poker with Colby and he’s a genuine nice guy... this is just to get hype. Wake up

How the fuck did you even let this other fuckin' clown post this dumb shit before you did? You must've injured whatever finger you use to constantly hit refresh on Colby's IG. Or was your internet down?
Stay mad little girl haha

It’s funny to see how upset all the haters are. Clearly anyone with a brain is aware it’s a 100% gimmick. I’ve played poker with Colby and he’s a genuine nice guy... this is just to get hype. Wake up

hi colby.

Back