Colby too risky for WME

Paolo Delutis

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I believe the whole Colby situations is alot deeper then a simple injury and stripping...i think WME realises its too risky to have this stuttering verbal diarrhea spilling guy (character or not) ..close to a real title..i believe they fear he will say something to far out there and trigger the civil right activists to come after the new UFC owners..i can fully picture Colby saying fully racist things to Tyron leading into the fight.. Bordline things like Boy, and son to maybe even dropping the N word and making white privilege remarks..i think hes too much of a risk Public Relations wise that WME is forcfully slowing his roll..and keeping him in check..

Thoughts?..i could be wrong..just thought of this now..

Or maybe he's just not a draw despite how many threads @Njmma209 makes about him

Yeah too risky for a title shot so they just gave him an interim title for a run of the mill number 1 contender fight. Not even a legit number 1 contender fight; a bang average one...

TLDR: disagree

The King of Chaos is the uncrowned welterweight king regardless of what happens with Woodley-Till. They are just keeping his throne warm.

Colby answers to no nerd, which is why he told Dana to suck it and wait until November for the Woodley fight.

Dana throws a hissyfit in response. Is normal

I believe the whole Colby situations is alot deeper then a simple injury and stripping...i think WME realises its too risky to have this stuttering verbal diarrhea spilling guy (character or not) ..close to a real title..i believe they fear he will say something to far out there and trigger the civil right activists to come after the new UFC owners..i can fully picture Colby saying fully racist things to Tyron leading into the fight.. Bordline things like Boy, and son to maybe even dropping the N word and making white privilege remarks..i think hes too much of a risk Public Relations wise that WME is forcfully slowing his roll..and keeping him in check..

When did Colby drop the n-bomb? What white privilege remarks?

In the past when has Colby said any of those things?

I think TS needs to find his safe space. Maybe hug his teddy bear and hope Hilary runs in 2020.

Colby isn't a star. Maybe one day he'll be one but Mr. 40k Twitter followers doesn't have the pull to be deciding when and where he gets to fight for the title. He tried to leverage power he doesn't have and WME pulled his card.

When did Colby drop the n-bomb?

I think TS needs to find his safe space. Maybe hug his teddy bear.

He hasnt yet but he might..he called brazilians filthy animals is it really a stretch for him to start insulting woodleys race or background?.. You didnt read correctly..

Im canadian..enjoy TRUMP LMFAO

I think he’s a perfect heel. He isn’t a draw right now but if he defeats a champion and defends it a couple of times. People could catch on and his antics make him easy to hate.

To be popular you don’t have to be loved but then you have to be hated.

they had no idea before giving him the interim shot....

totally new info they have now.....

The King of Chaos is the uncrowned welterweight king regardless of what happens with Woodley-Till. They are just keeping his throne warm.

Colby answers to no nerd, which is why he told Dana to suck it and wait until November for the Woodley fight.

Dana throws a hissyfit in response. Is normal
Damn shame you decided to throw a dart at the board thinking 'I will hug the nuts of whoever this lands on' and it happened to land on Colby. He isn't the God you so desperately want him to be.

Well maybe they shouldn't have wrapped an interim title around his waist

He hasnt yet but he might..he called brazilians filthy animals is it really a stretch for him to start insulting woodleys race or background?.. You didnt read correctly..

He might?

Oh so he hasn't. Yet you start a thread on it.

Listen snowflake, wake me up when he starts dropping the n-bomb or making white privilege statements.

Until then stop crying.

In what universe do you delay the return of the champ to accommodate the interim champ? No need to dig any deeper, it's really simple. Woodley can fight, Covington can't, end of story.

Lol white privilege. It's hard to take anyone seriously who uses that phrase.

He might?

Oh so he hasn't. Yet you start a thread on it.

Listen snowflake, wake me up when he starts dropping the n-bomb or making white privilege statements.

Until then stop crying.

Lmao? U are way to invested in defending colby ... Im not even talking about me ..im saying i feel WME is trying to slow his role becuase he a loose cannon on the mic..go watch the bisping interview after he beat RDA..there fucking giving him compliments and he starts talking shit lol..the dudes going to fuck up one day om the mic and WME and UFC will pay for it

More popularity an money comes from being hated ....... king of chaos knows this.

King of Chaos is true WW champ everyone knows this.

In November Colby smacks woods head clean off an sends it to Trump's desk

In what universe do you delay the return of the champ to accommodate the interim champ? No need to dig any deeper, it's really simple. Woodley can fight, Covington can't, end of story.

By why strip...and theyve waited several times in the past for such match ups..it just seems like such a quick descalation of his hype and accomplishments to be just a scheduling thing

Lmao? U are way to invested in defending colby ... Im not even talking about me ..im saying i feel WME is trying to slow his role becuase he a loose cannon on the mic..go watch the bisping interview after he beat RDA..there fucking giving him compliments and he starts talking shit lol..the dudes going to fuck up one day om the mic and WME and UFC will pay for it

Fighters talk shit.

YOU were talking about racist and white privilege statements.

SOMETHING COLBY HAS NEVER DONE. Yet here you are trying to tell us WME "slowed his roll" for things that Colby has never done.

Grow up.

do you mean it's risky because he supports an American president and people are afraid what an unfiltered and unafraid American might say? and no he's obviously not a racist or any sort of "ISM" the left might think of.

Back