Colby too risky for WME

When did Colby drop the n-bomb? What white privilege remarks?

In the past when has Colby said any of those things?

I think TS needs to find his safe space. Maybe hug his teddy bear and hope Hilary runs in 2020.

yawn.

He didn't say Colby HAD said that, just speculated that he might.

While I don't entirely agree with the OP (I honestly don't think WME cares as much as he does), your comment is just silly. Learn reading.

Again..just stop..you sound dumb and cant even follow a simple thread

I'm following this thread fine.

You think WME pulled Colby because you think Colby is going to start dropping n-bombs and making white privilege remarks leading up to a possible Woodley fight.

Again. Facts > Your imagination.

Colby isn't a star. Maybe one day he'll be one but Mr. 40k Twitter followers doesn't have the pull to be deciding when and where he gets to fight for the title. He tried to leverage power he doesn't have and WME pulled his card.
He's not good at trash talk and his fights are boring.

I think the UFC appreciates any help they get on the promotional side from fighters....No matter how bad they are at it.

The King of Chaos is the uncrowned welterweight king regardless of what happens with Woodley-Till. They are just keeping his throne warm.

Colby answers to no nerd, which is why he told Dana to suck it and wait until November for the Woodley fight.

Dana throws a hissyfit in response. Is normal
lol Colby holds no weight man, his days are done. he honestly wasted his only chance at relevance by giving up this fight. Also if colbys stick was real, you are the nerd he bashes. Its not cool to go full homo on the guy, and spam a random internet site with threads about how much you like another grown man you'll never meet. You're a tool, Colby thinks you're a tool, and 90 percent of the ppl here think you are a tool

This is what I said yesterday about the situation

I think the ufc would’ve waited for him if his whole act=$ but the rda fight didn’t sell very well at all and anyone that might’ve been new that tuned in to watch it probably doesn’t want to watch him fight again after that one.

WME would get a hard on if Colby dropped an N word in this lead up. As Vince tells us: any coverage is good coverage, and Colby's divisive antics would just translate in to PPV Cash. If anything, Colby showing us his real side lately, dropping the shtick, admitting it is just an act to get money has been what's hurt him. It's possible the pressure of being an unloved heel, being booed in the USA while Brazilian Dos Nachos is cheered, having fans troll his sister, and having the weight of the gimmick has just got to him. As even Conor and Ronda have shown us, the weight of the gimmick and media can be more exhausting than the fighting.

He hasnt yet but he might..he called brazilians filthy animals is it really a stretch for him to start insulting woodleys race or background?.. You didnt read correctly..

Im canadian..enjoy TRUMP LMFAO

The same fans who hit Matt brown multiple times on his walk to the octagon??

The same fans that rob ufc employees at gunpoint?

This is what I said yesterday about the situation
That's true.

Also, Till may not be a massive star now but I think the Till fight is going to pull in that whole U.K. demographic. Till can sell out an arena in the U.K. Colby can not.

It's probably just a better move to make the bigger fight when you can, rather than later. Colby was looking to rope in the MAGA types, but it obviously has not translated in to cash yet. I don't think his edginess is why this fight is not going thru, lest there are big Brazilian sponsors that have threatened to pull the plug (which I doubt)

Most companies wouldn't have someone with autism as the face of their company.

You may be onto something here detective TS.

yawn.

He didn't say Colby HAD said that, just speculated that he might.

While I don't entirely agree with the OP (I honestly don't think WME cares as much as he does), your comment is just silly. Learn reading.

Speculating Colby is going to start dropping n-bombs in the leadup to a Woodley fight is silly.

No dana is just a fucking tool. He knew woodley would be fit ti fight in september yet he went and did an interim to try sell a few more PPV's.

Im more suprised woodley has accepted to go on a PPV that will tank.

The reading comprehension or lack there of on sherdog is astonishing...this isnt my view its what i think WME is thinking..dumbass

So you keep throwing out terms like white privilege and white superiority and that he "might" say the N word not because it's anything you think, but because it's what you think the UFC is thinking...riiiiiiiiiight....

You might be on to something TS. Also the WME guy's are anti Trump. All that "Make MMA Great again" schtick might have pushed them a bit too far.

If he was making them money then sure they would have wanted him; but it's likely they see him as more trouble than he's worth after his last PPV didn't sell. Plus he put on one of the most boring fights ever, so people who did tune in for him probably won't again.

So you keep throwing out terms like white privilege and white superiority and that he "might" say the N word not because it's anything you think, but because it's what you think the UFC is thinking...riiiiiiiiiight....

Exactly if u could read correctly youd get that...its in the first few line of the post..man some people

The same fans who hit Matt brown multiple times on his walk to the octagon??

The same fans that rob ufc employees at gunpoint?

A few peoples poor actions from any race or country doesnt facilitate being called hateful names lol..people rob and hit people in america and in other places everyday..does it mean its okay to call them filthy animals too and what not?..come on this is basic knowledge here..he crossed the line then and he could do it again with woodley..maybe not but i think WME doesnt want to gamble in this day in age with the Me too movents and black lives matter ETC.

Nobody cares and he's boring and confirmed for being a pussy.

<Fedor23>

Back