Colby Trashes Nick Diaz: 'Shut your f*cking mouth'

Nicks last 2 fights he fought terrified to engage with GSP or Anderson.

Okay.....Nick's game might be slowed by a couple of losers like GSP and Anderson Silva.
If Nick had no name...or skill...he would never have got a sniff from these guys.

Colby’s insults are sometimes very funny.

I wonder how DC, after finally winning the majority of the crowd over, feels about someone like Colby Covington sticking up for him, LOL.

LOL who cares? If that fight ever happened Colby would be running home to mommy crying. Lets be real here. LOL

Nick would likely be facing more charges after a run-in either a oress conference or while attending some other event and running into each other. Actually, this may happen anyway now that Nick has had shit talked to him.

Until he runs into him in person and calls the cops because nick dont play that twitter finger shit

Does UFC have parties where all fighters (past and actual) gather around?

I imagine Colby in a corner, sitting there with Masvidal, and Nick, Nate, Woodley, Till, Usman, Lewis, Bisping, Perry, RDA, Werdum and other 30 angry brazilians coming towards him.

Surely, Tony Ferguson would be there saying "Where's your kid at, where's your kid at?"

Oh, I forgot about Jones.
Damn forgot about that low blow by Tony, huge dick move but I loled upon remembering it.

Okay.....Nick's game might be slowed by a couple of losers like GSP and Anderson Silva.
If Nick had no name...or skill...he would never have got a sniff from these guys.

Nick has a big name and some skill. When did i say he didn't? I said he was terriffied of Anderson and GSP. He turtled and crawled away from the fight VS GSP, never even attacking off his back. And against Anderson (and the worst Anderson we have ever seen coming back off a serious injury) he hardly threw any punches and even ran Condit style when Anderson got aggressive

hj.png

tenor.gif
Nick is a filthy degenerate women beating bum and a total fucking pot head loser just like you. Colby just verbally TKO'd him and he would do the same in the Octagon too.

Colby’s trying to get that Diaz PPV money.

This guy just validated that fighting a Diaz is a big money fight. Unfortunately, no one cares who Covington is.

-Stay-Thirsty-My-Friend-meme-41077.jpg

Nick is a filthy degenerate women beating bum and a total fucking pot head loser just like you. Colby just verbally TKO'd him and he would do the same in the Octagon too.
You sound mad. That time of the month, huh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back