Colby Trashes Nick Diaz: 'Shut your f*cking mouth'

NattyGoat? Why does this dude feel the need to act like a fat neck beard? It’s fucking pathetic

Nicks flat-footed ass wouldnt stop a single TD, try to set up a high guard, and proceed to get pummeled till all his facial scar tissue bursts open, again.

Colby ain’t wrong. All Nick and Nate do these days is talk shit but won’t get in an octagon to fight.

They’ll only fight in gang brawls while seated at sporting events or domestically (allegedly of course)

The lame has a secret writer make up all this drivel, and his incel fanbase eats it up

It pains me to say but I agree with Call-The Copsington here.

Sign some contracts and get back to fighting, Nick. Quit bitching from the sidelines.

Colby dominates him and then Diaz fans go for their usual "But yeah in a street fight with no rules Nick would have killed him" nonsense that they trot out.

Colby's going for a payday... nothing to see here... move along.

I may have cleaned that up a little but I like the sentiments behind it. I really wish both Diaz brothers would just fight and leave the talking.
They only taunt in the ring when they get frustrated. Outside the ring, their talking is usually irrelevant

Nick and Nate have been on the sidelines for years waiting for money fights. To call DC out for this is just weird. Nicks last fight was 4.5 years ago and a "money fight" at 185. He hasn't won a fight since 2011. Nate hasn't fought in 2 years. He hasn't fought someone other than Conor in 3.5 years. DC has bee fighting the best in the world and now he wants a money fight like the Diaz bros have been sitting around years for, and he gets called out by a Diaz of all people. So weird

Nick has a big name and some skill. When did i say he didn't? I said he was terriffied of Anderson and GSP. He turtled and crawled away from the fight VS GSP, never even attacking off his back. And against Anderson (and the worst Anderson we have ever seen coming back off a serious injury) he hardly threw any punches and even ran Condit style when Anderson got aggressive

View attachment 407277
You are agreeing with my point in a way....Nick's fighting prowess and name got him these fights against the legends. It became very clear to me as a fan that people don't respect what GSP and Anderson were able to do to implement there will.

You are agreeing with my point in a way....Nick's fighting prowess and name got him these fights against the legends. It became very clear to me as a fan that people don't respect what GSP and Anderson were able to do to implement there will.

NICK was the one making the fights boring. He did everything he could to avoid a fight. He crawled away, turtled, ran away etc.. So no, i don't agree with you

And the only people that didn't respect what GSP and Anderson did are retarded Nick fans

NICK was the one making the fights boring. He did everything he could to avoid a fight. He crawled away, turtled, ran away etc.. So no, i don't agree with you

And the only people that didn't respect what GSP and Anderson did are retarded Nick fans

I'm agreeing with you!
It was only his efforts that got him the money fights...however he decided to use the opportunity.

Diaz would be a good fight for Colby.

This is a fight I never thought of but would definitely watch. Diaz would just call him a second rate Conor.

Back