Colby unimpressed by Frankenstein's win over Lawler

SVG

The Porkchop Express
Banned
Reaction score

Also lays into Big Tyrun "Woodley's out in Hollywood talking about The Kardashians man, he's a fucking joke".

giphy.gif

Will Frankenstein step up to vanquish this foul man that has besmirched the great name of Brazil.

frankenstein3230.jpg

667437872.jpg.0.jpg

I dislike Colby so much I don't even want him to lose, I just want him to go away.

Covington's pathetic. He got outboxed by Demian fucking Maia of all people. Anything he says about RDA's performance is irrelevant.

I wonder how Colby would have done against Lawler. He'd probably still be in a hospital bed, maybe the same one where Rory nursed his nose back to health.

Covington's pathetic. He got outboxed by Demian fucking Maia of all people. Anything he says about RDA's performance is irrelevant.

giphy.webp

I wonder how Colby would have done against Lawler. He'd probably still be in a hospital bed, maybe the same one where Rory nursed his nose back to health.

Hard to tell how Colby wouldve done

That wasnt the same Lawler that fought Rory that fought RDA. I think that Rory would smash RDA

Hard to tell how Colby wouldve done

That wasnt the same Lawler that fought Rory that fought RDA. I think that Rory would smash RDA
I still think it'd be enough to handle Colby. That Rory would probably smash most of the top 5.

Dude got destroyed by a guy ive never heard of just 2 years ago. Hes a joke, and a racist.

After seeing the look of fear in his eyes when Werdum boomeranged him, it doesn't give me faith he's going to be able to back up all his talking. I see him and many others taking this route, getting badly beaten up by a pissed off opponent and making him eat crow.
Imagine how he's gonna react when he can't get his opponent down and is getting lit up? He'll either run away or go full Rousey and bullrush, resulting in a brutal ko.

the dude's last 3 fights all went to a decision but he's gonna "knock them out" come to think of it Covington has never gotten a clean k.o in his entire career

World renown kickboxer Damian Maia had Colby leaking, imagine what Robbie would've done.

He's great for mma. It would be boring as hell if every fighter was like maia. You need a few heels to root for or against.

Colby is great. I love watching people spaz out about him

Back