Colby unimpressed by Frankenstein's win over Lawler

BY destroyed u mean guillotine choked? Wasnt like he took a beating dude
I think losing a professional fight in 60 seconds = getting destroyed. Did he even land 1 strike? Its like getting Perfected in street fighter, pretty embarassing

Covington's pathetic. He got outboxed by Demian fucking Maia of all people. Anything he says about RDA's performance is irrelevant.

I'm not even a fan, but this is not true. Covington beat Maia up standing. Did Maia have a moment or two of success, yes, but for the most part he had the shit beat out of him.

i disagree mate, mma is a sport, heels are needed in wwe (sport entertainment)
if people needs fake drama to get excited that s sad
i get excited for a good tennis match lol , no needs for a guy to act like a dick to get new fans...

mma, in it's purest form, is a sport. that i agree with. but in the end, fighters are in it to make money, and you don't make money unless you can prove to the ufc that you can get people to buy ppv's to pay to watch you fight.

Hard to tell how Colby wouldve done

That wasnt the same Lawler that fought Rory that fought RDA. I think that Rory would smash RDA
Colby would probably wrestly with Lawler, so we would see a completely different fight.

I don't think COlby would win. But it would be nothing like the wars we saw Lawler on.

Even a boring and annoying fighter gets hype on Sherdog these days for saying dumb, unoriginal shit.

I guess the WWE fans need someone to latch onto because CM Punk can’t cut it. At least Conor is a very entertaining and skilled fighter despite his annoyingly weird fan base and his antics.

Colby is hot garbage and will get destroyed by both Robbie and RDA.

What an age we live in; where people pay more attention to twitter than the fights themselves.

mma, in it's purest form, is a sport. that i agree with. but in the end, fighters are in it to make money, and you don't make money unless you can prove to the ufc that you can get people to buy ppv's to pay to watch you fight.
i agree about the financial aspect
but nowadays, fighters looks dumb because they try to act scripted way and it s easty to see that it s not natural
real bad blood is perfect for me,respecful fighters also, fake characters like colby is just awfully cringe

i agree about the financial aspect
but nowadays, fighters looks dumb because they try to act scripted way and it s easty to see that it s not natural
real bad blood is perfect for me,respecful fighters also, fake characters like colby is just awfully cringe

i hear you. it's just the way the ufc is run. not sure what any of us can do about it.

I think losing a professional fight in 60 seconds = getting destroyed. Did he even land 1 strike? Its like getting Perfected in street fighter, pretty embarassing
Beat? Yes but destroyed? Hell no

His incessant talking doesn't compensate for his lack of excitement in the cage

Colby is trying to be a part of this wave of shit talkers...but he sucks at it and everyone hates him.

If he had a career ending injury tomorrow would anyone feel bad for him?

We get it, you desperately want to be Conor. The trouble is..... you're not.

Covington choked out a giant Stephan Bonnar...

And didn't even need to get his hooks in...

He will have zero problems with a natural 155er like RDA

Happens at 1:07

Back