Colby vs RDA is a huge fight in Brazil

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This Chael level brazil hate Colby has going for him is yuge.

With Conor and Jones absent, Colby is about to become the leading PPV draw when he beats RDA and Woodley back to back.

I don't care much for Colby. But you can't say he doesn't have balls to go and fight a Brazilian in Brazil.

Hopefully Colby will think of another insult besides filthy animals over the next couple of weeks.

Brazil a third world country. The fact that he is going to he is going to go there in itself after what he said is ballsy. He will need armed security around the clock and in the arena.

Easy win for RDA.

I haven't seen much of Colby but from what I saw I think he's fucked. He has sloppy everything.

I don't see how RDA could lose. Easiest title fight ever.

RDA beats him easily. Colby sues for assault and battery.

When did supposed mma fans start rating fight quality based on how many sheep it will draw?

Fergie vs Khabib will probably get very little buys but I know it’s THE fight so far this year.

Fuck the herd.

Even though the interim shit takes a little away from it, it's still a spectacle I'll be watching

King Colby gonna clean up them filthy animals.

Do you know what's a bigger fight?

RDA versus Woodley in Vegas or New York.

Do you know what's a bigger fight?

RDA versus Woodley in Vegas or New York.

Yeah, I was never really excited for this. RDA needs one more top 5 opponent to get me excited to see him fight for the WW title. A neil magny and injured lawler just wasn't enough. Now if he can defeat Colby, then I will be excited to see him fight for a title.

Brazil a third world country. The fact that he is going to he is going to go there in itself after what he said is ballsy. He will need armed security around the clock and in the arena.

brazil is not really a third world country anymore. They do have large numbers of extremely poor people but they have a fairly developed economy these days. the world bank lists it as a high-middle income country.

that said it is dangerous as fuck but it is also not "third world"

You are an asshole you know? first off, learn how to write in English bitch, second, where are you from? New York?? from the country where shootings happen everywhere anytime? schools with lil kids, clubs, markets....EVERY FUCKING WHERE bitch!! do you feel safe in that " first world" country you live in asshole?? you don't even know what is the first, second and third world you fucking ignorant...GTFO.

Last edited:
RDA beats him easily. Colby sues for assault and battery.
If Colby talks enough shit, he'll have beat Rda before the fight even starts. Hopefully he doesnt just pull out like he did when Conor beat him down.

They'll need serious security at the arena.

When Colby will be ragdolling and GNPing RDA into Bolivia, the filthy animals will erupt in violence.

Hopefully Dana brings in some American contractors to keep order.

Yeah, I was never really excited for this. RDA needs one more top 5 opponent to get me excited to see him fight for the WW title. A neil magny and injured lawler just wasn't enough. Now if he can defeat Colby, then I will be excited to see him fight for a title.

Since when did Jon Fitch 2.0 become the benchmark for determining another fighter's legitimacy?

RDA's last three wins were Lawler, Magny and Saffiedine.

Covington's were Maia, DHK and Barbarena.

Colby Copycaton can run his mouth better, but RDA has the better wins.

Back