Colby vs RDA is a huge fight in Brazil

I remember when people said that Chael would get killed in Brazil. Turns out he bought a house there.

No one cares about Colvington, MMA is not even that big anymore. Brazil jumped ship when the legends started losing.

With Conor and Jones absent, Colby is about to become the leading PPV draw when he beats RDA and Woodley back to back.

He better pick his fights carefully, I see him possibly beating rda but bigger welterweights with half decent takedown defense will stomp him out. He’ll beat rda by clinching on to his waist for deat life!!!

Colby will have his phone on his right hand the whole time with the cop's number on speed dial while he gives everyone in brazil the middle finger with his left hand.

Hope they make the fight, it really boosts 224

Colby has the grappling edge. he's bigger guy and more powerful wrestler. However, i think rda will be able to hold his own in the clinch/ground, he's a deceptively strong guy himself and has got very good jits. Standing up it's a no brainer. RDA is the much better striker. i think RDA catches him in a guillotine or sth in the 2nd or 3rd. Colby by decision is a possibility tho.

BlueAccurateBlackfly-size_restricted.gif

I hope RDA gives him a prolonged beating and then takes a limb home in the 5th round to seal it.

You are an asshole you know? first off, learn how to write in English bitch, second, where are you from? New York?? from the country where shootings happen everywhere anytime? schools with lil kids, clubs, markets....EVERY FUCKING WHERE bitch!! do you feel safe in that " first world" country you live in asshole?? you don't even know what is the first, second and third world you fucking ignorant...GTFO.

im brazilian and i lol at your delusion.
Well, actually he should feel safe as USA has something close to one tenth of homicides per year in comparison to Brazil. We have absurdly high crimes rates. Its dangerous as fuck here. Do not try to change the reality with your saltiness.

So you people think that Brazilians go after all celebrities that say something bad about their country? Lol. There might be some treats and people throwing tomatoes but I highly doubt anyone would actually do anything.

Since when did Jon Fitch 2.0 become the benchmark for determining another fighter's legitimacy?

RDA's last three wins were Lawler, Magny and Saffiedine.

Covington's were Maia, DHK and Barbarena.

Colby Copycaton can run his mouth better, but RDA has the better wins.

Yeah, I never said Colby should be the one to fight for the title. IMO, both are the top two contenders to fight for the title but each lack a final victory worthy of a title shot. That's why I'm pretty excited for this fight

The day colbys train crashes is the day he signs for this fight..

Prediction: RDA by 22 shot combo tko agaisnt the cage..if maia could piece up colby..imagine RDA..

Back