Colby vs Tyron Woodley : Who are you supporting

Be a man take a stand

• Total voters
I predict the lowest PPV buys of the year for this card. Wont even stream this one if im being honest. Could care less who wins. I suppose woodly is less of a douche.

Don't like either really. I'd favor tyron n may bet on him, but will be pulling for Colby just for the hilarity that will ensue.

I assumed you would use these minutes to actually compare their age and fight records and recent recovery time. Then you'd conclude you were hilariously wrong and immediately retract the bad excuse for GSP's relentless ducking.

I assumed wrong.

Meaningless post.

You don't understand how fighter's primes work.

It's all good, good luck to you.

Woodley wins in a battle between two fighters who are hugely unpopular. Not really that excited for it.

the guy who supports his own president and doesnt complain that everything is racist

Meaningless post.

You don't understand how fighter's primes work.

It's all good, good luck to you.
All you've really done is agree that GSP is ducking Woodley. Invent just about any reason and it'll come out the same. Why? Because GSP is ducking Woodley.

<LynchWink>

Double KO is my initial thought because both of them can be cringy. A Woodley victory will make the Wood > GSP arguments stronger though and I can't say no to that.:D With Colby winning there's really no after-fight fun to be had.
My vote goes to Woodley.

How can I not support a real American like Colby?

All you've really done is agree that GSP is ducking Woodley. Invent just about any reason and it'll come out the same. Why? Because GSP is ducking Woodley.

<LynchWink>
3/10 on the troll job.
Grow up is the best thing I can say to you.

3/10 on the troll job.
Grow up is the best thing I can say to you.
Just think of it as practice for when GSP and Woodley are both 50 and you need good excuses for GSP ducking Woodley all those years.

Now you know the "GSP was past prime" argument sucks.

Just think of it as practice for when GSP and Woodley are both 50 and you need good excuses for GSP ducking Woodley all those years.

Now you know the "GSP was past prime" argument sucks.

9 title defenses.

4 title defenses (1 was a draw too)

Thanks for stopping by the thread. (Wakanda forever)

giphy.gif

Back