Colby vs Tyron Woodley : Who are you supporting

Be a man take a stand

• Total voters
Woodley has quite a bit of annoying aspects about him, but Colby comes off as ultra pretentious and a try hard. Im rooting for woodley based off him being less annoying (aside from the everything is racist shtick). I also feel that woodely is the superior fighter.

Not the biggest Woodley fan, but Colby is the biggest douche in the sport. Think Woodley knocks him the fuck out.

9 title defenses.

4 title defenses (1 was a draw too)

Thanks for stopping by the thread. (Wakanda forever)

The level was much lower. GSP fought a lot of bloated LWs...

Woodley fought much tougher opposition. He also beats GSP 10/10 in a direct match up.

Hopefully a double KO

I guess Woodley if I have to pick

9 title defenses.

4 title defenses (1 was a draw too)

Thanks for stopping by the thread. (Wakanda forever)

giphy.gif

A draw is technically a title retention

Woodley has 3 title defences

The level was much lower. GSP fought a lot of bloated LWs...

Woodley fought much tougher opposition. He also beats GSP 10/10 in a direct match up.

Woodley's fought 1 dimensional fighters.

Wonderboy, Maia and Till.

You think any of those wouldn't be destroyed by GSP?

Wakanda forever lol.

I would literally pull for anyone over Colby including CM Punk. I like it when you have a well developed and polished professional wrestling character not this half ass weird shit Colby is pulling with basement writers.

colby and his fan base are like the down syndrome bastard child of retarded McTapper and his fan base.

Last edited:
So why is GSP ducking Tyron?

Probably looking for a money fight. Which of course.....Tyron is not.

GSP has solidified his legacy at WW. GOAT.

Even if he fought and lost to Tyron, he'd still be the goat.

Wakanda forever.

QVVX9zh.gif

Probably looking for a money fight. Which of course.....Tyron is not.

GSP has solidified his legacy at WW. GOAT.

Even if he fought and lost to Tyron, he'd still be the goat.

Wakanda forever.

QVVX9zh.gif
Nah lol. Relentless ducking only makes his stock drop faster even as Woodley continues to be the most dominant champ in the UFC.

Nah lol. Relentless ducking only makes his stock drop faster even as Woodley continues to be the most dominant champ in the UFC.

but he's not lol.

9 title defenses buddeh. how many does tyron have?

Exactly.

tenor.gif

but he's not lol.

9 title defenses buddeh. how many does tyron have?

Exactly.

tenor.gif
Well that's another strategy for excusing GSP's relentless ducking but it'll just invite questions about specific defenses and observations about how some of them were pretty bad.

Well that's another strategy for excusing GSP's relentless ducking but it'll just invite questions about specific defenses and observations about how some of them were pretty bad.

TILL_DARREN.png

Currently supporting Woodley, but if he releases another shitty rap single i'm jumping to Colby's nerd bash bandwagon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back