Cole Konrad would decision Stipe Miocic with ease

HatchetHarry

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone remember Konrad in Bellator? Dude was a monster and nobody could withstand his Randy Couture style fighting. I don’t think Stipe could keep Konrad off him. Any chance of him coming out of retirement?

Shane Carwin would smash Stipe's face in.

What have we accomplished in this thread? Neither fight will ever happen.

cole could beat a lot of guys who are better but rely too much on wrestling. I think,Stipe boxes him up, though.

Guy was smart and left for an easier, better paying job. Why would he come back?

He was fat in his prime, 6 years retired he probably looks like one of those TLC reality TV stars.

Many people won't know who you are talking about, but yeah Konrad is a elite wrestler and would be one of the best wrestlers in UFC if he was in it. He also trains Tony Ferguson a lot and they are close friends. He used to help Brock train wrestling too for some of his UFC fights.

Dana would never have liked him though because he is HW Ben Askren but with less talk.

I think Miocic would beat him, but Konrad was good. He was one of those guys who had success in folkstyle (all American college wrestlers do by default), freestyle and greco in his earlier years.

Styles make fights so its very hard to say

The boxing here is the difference but some awkward dudes can just always get their game off somehow

He might. WME wouldn't risk that on a no name guy tho.

How bout Rulon Gardner while were at it. He beat Yoshida lol.

Back