Coleman or lesnar prime

Coleman lost to Takada. I dont really see Lesnar losing to a 200lb fighter with a 2-6 record. Again, I love Coleman, one of my favorite US wrestler, but that one is tough to justify.

Not that I don't agree with your opinion that Lesnar would wreck Coleman. Most people know that is most likely. But that Coleman VS Takeda was a work if I ever saw one. I think that is probably the clearest example of a work in Pride history.

Compared to Lesnar's 5-3 record in a weak era itself?

Lesnar and Coleman were both extremely one dimensional wrestlers. 1997 Coleman and 2016 Brock really aren't too different.

I believe Coleman had better takedowns, better GNP, and was 100x tougher than Brock.

Brock had heavier hands on the feet and equally good top control but the man would shell up any time he was hit. His striking defense was horrible.

Brock would fold when he meets adversity. Coleman was so much tougher and could survive bad positions. Brock would turn and run and get lit up or fall to the ground and turtle up.

If old man Randy could stifle the majority of Brock's wrestling then you have to believe a prime Coleman would do the same.

You also have to believe this matchup would be a dogfight and the man more likely to give up first is Brock.

You can call Kerr overrated. I have no problem with that. But lets not even lie to ourselves that he was not an amazing wrestler and was fucking huge and roided out of his mind. That was a very impressive win for Igor. For a striker to overcome a massive undefeated high level wrestler at that time was epic.

FearfulHighlevelCrossbill.gif

sgsg8l.jpg

Very well said!

Back