Colin Kapernick awarded lifetime achievement award from Sports Illustrated

Fitting. I was comparing him to Ali long ago and yous guys made fun of me. I am certainly being vindicated now. He is certainly deserving and a role model for us all.
What a joke. Go check out what Anquan Boldin is doing and has done. JJ Watt started a fundraiser that raised millions of dollars for hurricane victims. C.K. was on Alcatraz for un-thanksgiving... yeah just like Ali.

Everyone is falling over each other to try and prove they support him more. Fuck him again.

What a joke. Go check out what Anquan Boldin is doing and has done. JJ Watt started a fundraiser that raised millions of dollars for hurricane victims. C.K. was on Alcatraz for un-thanksgiving... yeah just like Ali.

In fairness, Ali didn't do much either.

The left still just can't admit they fucked up when they got behind this can.

But you have white trash like Taylor Swift representing herself as an artist. Yet somehow when she got some cross over success, she abandoned country music completely. She even refuses to play it at concerts.

My point is, she isnt an artist, she is a capitalist, just like almost all of these actors, singers, etc. We have very few Kaeps, kanye's or spike lee's left in the world

Next, you are going to tell me that Gwen will switch from gothic punk to bubblegum pop to make more money.

What's next? Vanilla Ice doesn't race motorcycles?

Some people do, and some people inspire.

Terry Bollea and Hulk Hogan. Like that.

Wonder what the age distribution looks like. Dude's gotta be on the youthful end of the spectrum.

Next, you are going to tell me that Gwen will switch from gothic punk to bubblegum pop to make more money.

What's next? Vanilla Ice doesn't race motorcycles?
My point is not that they shouldnt do it. Its that you cant call yourself an artist when you are chasing money like that. You have real artists with talent like Kanye and Beyonce, then you have sell outs like Gwen and Taylor more interested in money. Neither is wrong I guess, you just cant compare them

What would be funny is to see the NFL go bankrupt as a direct result. Then SI tank shortly thereater. I would be delighted. Progressivism destroying everything.

Fitting. I was comparing him to Ali long ago and yous guys made fun of me. I am certainly being vindicated now. He is certainly deserving and a role model for us all.

You cretins need to choose better martyrs.

My point is not that they shouldnt do it. Its that you cant call yourself an artist when you are chasing money like that. You have real artists with talent like Kanye and Beyonce, then you have sell outs like Gwen and Taylor more interested in money. Neither is wrong I guess, you just cant compare them

Lol at "talent." For tin eared sub mental cretins I suppose.

What would be funny is to see the NFL go bankrupt as a direct result. Then SI tank shortly thereater. I would be delighted. Progressivism destroying everything.

Spot on.

Your trolling is getting better.

Slowly, very slowly, but surely.

What's going to be real funny is a couple years down the road when kaepernick is in jail for domestic violence or murder and all these publications need to walk these awards back.

Now yall know how i felt watching NCO's get bronze stars just for being in theater.

Fucked up feeling aint it?
No because what you felt and went through actually affected you and rustled your jimmies.

This is just pure comedy for 90% of us.

Back