Colin Kapernick awarded lifetime achievement award from Sports Illustrated

Fitting. I was comparing him to Ali long ago and yous guys made fun of me. I am certainly being vindicated now. He is certainly deserving and a role model for us all.

But you have white trash like Taylor Swift representing herself as an artist. Yet somehow when she got some cross over success, she abandoned country music completely. She even refuses to play it at concerts.

My point is, she isnt an artist, she is a capitalist, just like almost all of these actors, singers, etc. We have very few Kaeps, kanye's or spike lee's left in the world

Completely agree. I think Kaep can surpass Ali tbh. I'm sorry I doubted you and made fun of you man. Kaep just needs to keep the fight going and keep that fist in the air.

I wish Kanye would be more vocal nowadays... he's really gone silent against the abuse and oppression...

What would be funny is to see the NFL go bankrupt as a direct result. Then SI tank shortly thereater. I would be delighted. Progressivism destroying everything.
Not gonna happen. They're paying the players off to stop protesting.

Good for kap. He protests against injustice and bigotry. He is this generations Rosa Parks.

It's just too bad that the racist radical right wing extremists make it out to be a jab at America.

#HailKaepernick #KneelForJustice

Good for kap. He protests against injustice and bigotry. He is this generations Rosa Parks.

It's just too bad that the racist radical right wing extremists make it out to be a jab at America.

#HailKaepernick #KneelForJustice
You guys have really swayed me with your commanding, inspiring posts.

After re-watching Colin Kaeperneck interviews and the way he articulates his reasons for doing what he did really touched me.

I actually went in front of the mirror and started to cry looking at my blonde hair, blue eyes, chiseled face, perfect lips and white but golden bronzed tanned skin... what have I done with my life? Why haven't I used my white privilege for good? Why haven't I joined Colin and his fight? Why haven't I been the protector of the brown people?

gI5VR3a.gif

Fuck what’s next, is he going to get an honorary police badge from someone

SI lost me a long time ago. Peter King, political rambling, more political rambling, racism chatter, see y'all later.

But good for Kaep. Because it's the current year.

Now yall know how i felt watching NCO's get bronze stars just for being in theater.

Fucked up feeling aint it?
or an MSM...

at least they didn't try to sneak a BSM w/ V device in there haha

Here is their statement:

It is a rare person who gives up what he loves in exchange for what he believes. Colin Kaepernick is the winner of SI’s Muhammad Ali Legacy Award.

He didn't give up anything, there are plenty of benches for him to sit on for free everywhere.

sidelined.jpg

Now yall know how i felt watching NCO's get bronze stars just for being in theater.

Fucked up feeling aint it?

LMAO... watched a SSgt (USMC) who got relieved from his tank for being absolutely worthless get a Navy/Marine Corps Commendation Medal for his deployment. Apparently SNCO's and above were guaranteed deployment awards as long as they didn't get any negative paperwork... the whole thing made me sick.

I've never seen an NCO get a bronze star though... you must be Army. My buddy (Corporal) did get a Silver Star but he straight up saved the life of our company commander after their tank had been firebombed and was burning to the ground. My buddy dragged the CO to cover, returned fire with his god damned pistol, and was doing life-saving first aid. The entire episode happened while his tank was in a "kill-box" as they ended up going down the wrong road during OIF I.

Here's a write-up and not a single fucking mention of my buddy, Corporal Peixotto, who saved this guys life. Typical :

"Captain Jeffrey S. Houston dismounted his tank in order take over another tank within his Company. While moving to the other tank, an enemy sniper found his mark and Captain Houston was severely injured with a gunshot wound to the jaw. Captain Houston's immobilized tank became an instant target for Iraqi gunners. In the fusillade of fire that followed, an RPG pierced the rubber flexcell fuel bladder strapped to the side of the tank, and the leaking fuel set the entire tank ablaze. This burned out M1A1 hulk was a sobering sight to follow-on units and drove home the bitter fighting in the area. There were dangers beyond bullets and RPGs too. A truck bomb mixed in with the mass of civilian traffic on Highway 6 maneuvered next to another tank of Charlie Company and was detonated. Fortunately, the injuries to the crew were minor and the tank continued in the attack.
"

http://www.marines.mil/Portals/59/P...ivision in Iraq, 2003 PCN 10600000000_21.pdf

Sorry for derailing the thread but it's about Kap receiving a sports award for not actually doing much of anything in sports. ; )

So far in their relationship CK has half the worth of his female Muslim gf. And it seems she wears the pants - tight as they might be in. Progress?

He's the greatest and most influential athlete on the planet right now.

A lifetime award isnt enough fo what this man brings to the field.

But you have white trash like Taylor Swift representing herself as an artist. Yet somehow when she got some cross over success, she abandoned country music completely. She even refuses to play it at concerts.

My point is, she isnt an artist, she is a capitalist, just like almost all of these actors, singers, etc. We have very few Kaeps, kanye's or spike lee's left in the world
I had no problem whit kaepernick, when he kneeled , it's his right "even tho I don't agree whit him" ..Then he tells all his fallowers to not vote ...(what better way to protest then by voting) that's the day he became a piece of shit.

Beyonce aint nothing but a Taylor Swift ripoff.

Very proud of Kaep. He deserves this.

Haven't read that shitty magazine since Kathy Ireland was on the cover.
Otherwise I would definitely boycott.

Kap earned the right. What's more American than protest? The country was founded on protest.

Back