College Coach Mike Leach Tweets Fake Conspiracy Video

I did, and you just say no. Trump's a Russian agent, Trump pissed on hookers in Russia because he hates Obama, Trump has dementia, Trump beat Melania and had the secret service cover it up with a fake surgery, Senior editor from fucking newsweek said Trump was in a mental hospital, here's a list of 16 fake hate crimes just from the election year, some of which were covered by CNN and Buzzfeed, not just posted on some rando's facebook wall or on Alex Jones.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/31/2016-the-year-of-the-hoax-hate-crime/

You think this is a bunch of republicans?

Simply stunning that you think it's people on the right who think Bush orchestrated 9/11. Yeah, those damn right wingers blaming republicans to cover for Muslim terrorists.

Here's another article from the left wing Atlantic about the left falling for fake news with examples, since you think the BBC article must be lying since you don't want to believe it. It says 20% of the information from popular left wing facebook pages Occupy Democrats, The Other 98%, and Addicting Info was fake. Occupy Democrats alone has 7.4 million followers.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/liberal-fever-swamps/530736/

Selective quoting.
From your Atlantic article:
An analysis by BuzzFeed during the frenzied final weeks of the 2016 election found that nearly 20 percent of the stories posted by three extremely popular liberal Facebook pages—Occupy Democrats, The Other 98%, and Addicting Info—were either partly or mostly false. While conservative Facebook pages were even more likely to spread false stories, BuzzFeed’s finding should serve as a red flag for the kind of the news that millions of rank-and-file Democrats are getting on the world’s largest social-media platform.

The Trade Desk study referred to by the BBC selected two fake news stories, one each with a right and left slant, and looked at how often it was shared.
Oxford, the Buzzfeed analysis and several other studies analysed how much fake news was actually shared, who shared it and their patterns of consumption.
It's very damning.

I did, and you just say no. Trump's a Russian agent, Trump pissed on hookers in Russia because he hates Obama, Trump has dementia, Trump beat Melania and had the secret service cover it up with a fake surgery, Senior editor from fucking newsweek said Trump was in a mental hospital, here's a list of 16 fake hate crimes just from the election year, some of which were covered by CNN and Buzzfeed, not just posted on some rando's facebook wall or on Alex Jones.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/31/2016-the-year-of-the-hoax-hate-crime/

You think this is a bunch of republicans?

Simply stunning that you think it's people on the right who think Bush orchestrated 9/11. Yeah, those damn right wingers blaming republicans to cover for Muslim terrorists.

Here's another article from the left wing Atlantic about the left falling for fake news with examples, since you think the BBC article must be lying since you don't want to believe it. It says 20% of the information from popular left wing facebook pages Occupy Democrats, The Other 98%, and Addicting Info was fake. Occupy Democrats alone has 7.4 million followers.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/liberal-fever-swamps/530736/

As much reality you try to pump into them they will only accept CT fed to them. It just doesn't dawn on them that the liberals are the true freaky CT it the political realm.

No self awareness... whatsoever. Some conservatives display this sometimes for sure but it's overwhelmingly liberal bodies mucking logic up.

Memes have a very clear political function this day and age. They're not just jokes anymore.

Lots of them are not jokes at all. They don't even pretend to be jokes. That's just a really pathetic excuse. The number of times I hear people say completely fabricated shit they got from memes proves that point. I think it's just hard for them to admit they are that easily fooled.

Lots of them are not jokes at all. They don't even pretend to be jokes. That's just a really pathetic excuse. The number of times I hear people say completely fabricated shit they got from memes proves that point. I think it's just hard for them to admit they are that easily fooled.
It also shows a massive ignorance on how cultural ideas and movements are formed. Comedy has often been political, just think of court jesters. It's an opportunity for the comic or in this case the meme-maker to share their political views and reaching a very large crowd of people.

What used to be propaganda posters have been replaced with internet "memes" or better: captioned images. The spreading of them has been adjusted to the times, and is especially fitted for a world where everyone is on social media.

Beautiful, brilliant left wingers would never fall for untrue and misleading information, except you know, half the WR left wingers fell the same fake news just recently when Trump was talking about MS13, and that wasn't just a stupid meme, it was CNN, NBC, NYT, multiple congressmen all taking a clear discussion about MS13 and saying he's calling all immigrants "animals". Oh, but some football coach that nobody gives a fuck about posted a stupid video, so lets' get outraged.

And here's this one that was all over the place during the election.
161110114037-trump-false-meme-exlarge-169.jpg

1526565023154.jpg

c2f25f509c0a9d15e9db796fae415ac1.png

1526564995175.jpg

DdZxhT6VMAAYalD.jpg

4C5E49DE00000578-5741939-image-a-41_1526586323189.jpg

nyt.jpg

Ok you would have made a point had Trump not actually said worst things than that on record.

If only people could understand the difference between a conspiracy theory and shitty, biased reporting.

Outspoken Trump supporting football coach Mike Leach tweeted out a doctored video of Obama on Father's Day. Apparently it's a video that is often circulated by far-right knuckleheads on forums and Facebook (see: Sherdog Meme thread), and when hundreds of people told him it was fake he repeatedly demanded them to, "Prove it!" After they proved it, repeatedly for several hours, he deleted his posts and said the original video was "incomplete." Lol. No Mike, "incomplete" is not the word for doctored videos created to alter the message, that's propaganda.

Coach Leach, what's your Sherdog name?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...hy-bigger-schools-avoid-hiring-him/710530002/

All jokes aside, this is a massive problem in our country right now. People legitimately get their information from memes and circulated conspiracy videos that were created by doofuses on the Internet. We see it on Sherdog every single day, many times a day. Check your sources, and stop sharing propaganda.

896a399c-fc52-11e5-9d53-e677ffe42f11-780x431.jpg

29906170001_4930998839001_4930973815001-vs.jpg

Fuck that. I want all, to please share the propaganda you believe, so I can laugh as you get destroyed on this forum.

Memes have a very clear political function this day and age. They're not just jokes anymore.

you talk as if there are people serious people using stupid MEMEs, when its just a percentage of stupid people from both sides acting blind on their supposed ideology.

in Sherdog 90% are about people pissing off the other 10% are just crazy

You sound too emotional over something stupid

Last edited:
Speaking of conspiracies, I have already seen people on social media claiming the immigrant children being separated at the border are child crisis actors.

PNWers will recognize this joke. He COUGED it!!!!!!!!!!

I do love his interviews and press conferences, but not so much his politics. Remember this guy was fired for locking players in metal equipment sheds, in the middle of Texas in summer.

you talk as if there are people serious people using stupid MEMEs, when its just a percentage of stupid people from both sides acting blind on their supposed ideology.

Stupid people vote and effect the entire country. They also live amongst us and their behavior effects people on a daily basis. Fake information is a poison in our society right now, and anybody who claims otherwise must be living under a rock.

If you want specific examples, I'll start tagging you every time somebody repeats fake information they got from a meme or conspiracy video.

Stupid people vote and effect the entire country. They also live amongst us and their behavior effects people on a daily basis. Fake information is a poison in our society right now, and anybody who claims otherwise must be living under a rock.

If you want specific examples, I'll start tagging you every time somebody repeats fake information they got from a meme or conspiracy video.

CNN, ABC, FOX are filled with bullshit stories and panelists are the worst. I think internet is a lot more sober since most won't believe in the stuff compared to TV.

You are just riding the narrative of the media with russian memes being responsible for Trump lol

Newsflash: WE hold these sources accountable. We do so by educating and informing ourselves and holding these stories up to the reality of our lives. Anyone here parroting FoxNews while calling for accountability in journalism is completely full of shit. Those people don't want accountability, if they did, they'd be the ones holding the networks accountable.
The standards and ethics of journalism has never been maintained by the layman. People like you are full of agenda. You’re not qualified.

Spokane people can be pretty weird.

Spokane resident, "can you believe the liberals in western Washington? Now they say we can't dump trash and truckloads of animal waste into the rivers because it poisons people and crops and spreads disease! Stupid liberals."

Back