College Coach Mike Leach Tweets Fake Conspiracy Video

Newsflash: if the traditional sources of news did their job with more integrity we wouldn’t have as big of a problem with this.
Seriously, if you are relying on a single source for your news, you deserve whatever bullshit you are absorbing. The fifth estate has always had issues with people pushing agenda and a drive for profit, Hell the US got dragged into the Spanish/American war over a false news narrative. The advent of 24 hour news and the internet created a competition for viewers and content exclusives, but the simple fact is if you go to at least three independent sources you can pretty much weed out what is real, what's fake and what's being exaggerated.

Shooting down news outlets that occasionally make mistakes because their narrative doesn't fit you views or because Trump cries "fake news" when it's something he doesn't like is more dangerous to our democracy than any of the other bullshit he or any other person has done.

On topic, at least Leach isn't Nick Saban, fuck that guy

What the he'll does this mean?
JulesEnglishMF.gif~c200
Its what happens to WSU people when they are sure about something or think they are going to win, and it ends up being a disaster.

Couged It
1. The inability to keep a lead in a sporting event;
a) to lose a game in the last minute or second.
b) to surrender a walk-off homerun or lose in sudden death

2. Incomplete; to not finish a task; to stop prematurely.

3. To be shot down in a social setting.

see also: Coug It
Orgin: This term is used by the alumni of Washington State University Cougars for their athletic teams lack of ability to win big games after holding large leads against top ranked teams and the University's archrival the University of Washington Huskies. Games are usually lost in the last seconds.
1. Wazzu couged it when the Huskies
kicked a field goal in the last second.

2. Mike was getting his freak but couged it before he hit her spot.

3. Mike couged it when he tried to get her number.

You see the thread about KJU being a victim of the Deep State and Trump supposedly freeing him from their influence?

{<jordan}

KJU as in Kim Jon Un? Rocket Man?

Is that a Sherdo thread? Links? Please.

One I've seen a lot on Sherdog lately:

Idiot Poster: "This is my opinion on something and you're all retards."
Normal Person: "Here's a mountain of evidence why your opinion is based on bullshit."
Idiot Poster: "Listen, I don't even care about this. I just posted in this thread because I enjoy wasting my own time, apparently."

Social media has turned our collective egos into sensitive piles of garbage. It's too much pain to even say "my model of the world was incomplete, I need to update it so I have a better understanding of life in general" anymore. Now we say "nope! I'm right! Crab people. Deep state. Election was hacked. etc. etc." It's absurd how mentally weak we've become as a society in the past decade. In the next world war, our enemy would win simply by drawing funny faces on everyones Facebook photos. Half of our combat-capable civilians would kill themselves from embarrassment, and the other half would be shot while taking pictures of their MRE's for Instagram.

Or while getting a blow job from a tranny soldier in the fox hole While the captain is praying the gay away.

Back