College Hoops 2023-2024 Thread (UCONN Back 2 Back)

Please ...... I Vandy csn buyout Stackhouse for 26 mil and AnM Jimbo for 75 mil we could do 33 mil..
Vandy is Vandy and A&M has "fuck you" oil money.

I'll give you 33million reasons why they keep him....
The money isn't the issue having the AD. We have is he doesn't like doing well........ anything. We got boosters that already have tbe money ready to payout the AD doesn't want to use booster money

@Streeter I'm sure John Morgan of Morgan and Morgan could help out. He's a UF grad but donates a lot more to Kentucky's NIL for some reason.

<34>

Bracket been surprisingly chalky. All 1s and 2s advance to the Savory 16 which rarely happens

Houston vs A&M easily one of the best matches I’ve seen in any sport! Unreal to see a squad prevail despite 4 of their starters fouling out! @Kowboy On Sherdog
giphy.gif

11 seed NC State has won more tourney games in the last few days than Kentucky and Calipari have won in the last 5 years. Lol

Caitlin Clark and Iowa on upset alert.... 50-48 in 4th under 4min

@Streeter I'm sure John Morgan of Morgan and Morgan could help out. He's a UF grad but donates a lot more to Kentucky's NIL for some reason.

<34>
Won't have to worry bout UK for a while Cal is staying. The AD hates his own school. Cal gets his chance to bury the program after killing it

Damn this has to be the greatest run to a title, right? 1985 Villanova:

9 seed Dayton in Dayton
#2 overall Michigan (who had a first round bye)
Maryland with Len Bias
#7 overall UNC
#5 overall Memphis
#1 overall Georgetown with Ewing

Back