Colts player killed by drunk "immigrant" wanted for deportation

Yup. All wrong, earth belong to humans. Doesn't and shouldn'matter where you come from.

Lol ok I have this friend, can he crash on your couch for the next 8 years?

Lol ok I have this friend, can he crash on your couch for the next 8 years?

Nope, but if he is productive in the household, community and towards others sure.

I'm a social worker and have worked for free to help others on many occasions. Stop thinking about yourself .

That's a terrible idea. You think any drunk driver sets out thinking they're going to kill someone? Under your rules they'd all be driving drunk because drunks aren't good at self-analysis.

That doesn't only apply to drunks. This is what I mean. People haven't really thought through these things and accept what they've been told from a young age. Why is it ok to drive when you're feeling ill (light headed and puking) but at .09 you go to jail and pay 10 grand?

So, if a guy is waving a loaded gun around NYC, the cops should just wait until it goes off and kills someone?

What are the laws on this? Hopefully his punishment won't be deportation, since it's obviously very easy to get back into the US. Do they have a special hell cell for illegals?

Is there ever a time to be waving a loaded gun around? Is there ever a time to be driving?

That's what every drunk driver tells themselves.
Edit: I think you are conflating the odds that different body sizes may result in a different blood alcohol concentration for a given amount of alcohol, with having the same blood alcohol level among different people.
Both can be true in all honesty. I drink more than your average person, I'm a bigger guy, it takes a higher volume of alcohol to get me there. On top of that when I'm over, I am not as physically impaired as someone who does not enter that state as often.

That being said, more than two beers and I won't touch my car keys. And I don't even think about getting on my motorcycle once that first beer is poured.

Is there ever a time to be waving a loaded gun around? Is there ever a time to be driving?

Did you forget to put 'drunk' in there somewhere, or do you really think waving a loaded gun and normal driving are comparable?

Did you forget to put 'drunk' in there somewhere, or do you really think waving a loaded gun and normal driving are comparable?

No. I'm making the point that somebody has a reason to drive. There is no reason in brandishing a firearm randomly like you suggested.

Wonder how many of these are illigals/dreamers?

33 pounds of fentanyl – enough to wipe out Massachusetts – seized in Boston
020818OHHtargets1.jpg

Boston authorities said they seized more than 33 pounds of fentanyl—enough to kill millions of people—in connection with one of Massachusetts’ biggest drug busts ever.

In announcing the results of a six-month wiretap probe called "Operation High Hopes," prosecutors said the synthetic opioid was being sold on the street by a drug gang with links to Mexico’s notorious Sinaloa Cartel, the drug organization once led by Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán.

“I want to be clear about the size and scope here,” District Attorney Daniel Conley said at a news conference Thursday. “Massachusetts’ fentanyl trafficking statute covers quantities greater than 10 grams. That threshold represents less than 1/1000 of the quantity we’ve taken off the street.”

He said the number of overdoses the seized fentanyl could have caused “is truly staggering.”

“Individuals who buy and sell at this level aren’t users,” Conley said. “They’re not small-time dealers, either. They’re certainly not selling to support a habit. They’re trafficking in addictive substances that claim more lives in Massachusetts than all homicides, all suicides, and all car crashes, statewide, combined.”

The Boston Herald quoted a law enforcement source as saying that the 33-plus pounds of fentanyl is enough to kill more than 7 million people in its raw form. Massachusetts population is 6.8 million.

Authorities said the biggest fish netted in the probe, conducted by Boston police and agents from the federal Drug Enforcement Agency, was Robert Contreras, 42, of Boston. He was arrested at his home Thursday and is being held in lieu of $1 million bail.

Conley said the probe’s initial focus was a Contreras customer, Edward Soto-Perez, 43, of Boston.

He said he took the “rare step of approving a wiretap” because Soto-Perez had been so adept at protecting the addresses of his stash houses and the identities of his suppliers.

Conley said the wiretap eventually led to Soto-Perez's biggest supplier, Contreras, and established Contreras' direct ties to the Sinaloa cartel.

The DA said 36 others were also arrested in the probe and that investigators also seized cocaine, heroin, two guns and $300,000 in cash. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/0...-wipe-out-massachusetts-seized-in-boston.html

Last edited:
There do seem to be the rare good ones though

Last edited:
No. I'm making the point that somebody has a reason to drive. There is no reason in brandishing a firearm randomly like you suggested.

Again, driving under normal conditions is very different than driving drunk. Stop trying to be clever, it's not working.

Killing the football players that Americans are no longer willing to kill.

Im not trying to be anything. You are attacking my position by bringing up guns...

Your position that drunk driving should be legal until someone is hurt? This is the last response you'll get from me, you're either a moron or a troll, or both.

Come on, man. Are you legitimately arguing that we should do away with DUIs/harsh repercussion because some people hold their liquor better? Getting behind the wheel intoxicated is dangerous and fucking stupid. 11k people had their lives ended last year because of intoxicated drivers.

I would absolutely argue that we should do away with the harsh penalties of drunk driving because some people hold their liquor better. That and get rid of the smoking ban in bar and restaurants. The legal limit should be .15 like it was years ago with most people just getting a ride home from the cops or slipping them a 50 and being on the way.

Your position that drunk driving should be legal until someone is hurt? This is the last response you'll get from me, you're either a moron or a troll, or both.

That's not my position fucktard... you've been emotionally responding from the beginning instead of trying to understand. Meh

sigh...

Boy, three, being taken to hospital dies after 'drunk illegal immigrant crashed into ambulance transporting him and his mother'

492BEAC900000578-5383089-image-a-2_1518529253189.jpg

• Jose Martin Duran Romero, 27, crashed into the side of an ambulance in Winston-Salem, North Carolina just after 1am Sunday morning
    • A three-year-old boy inside the ambulance, who was being taken to the hospital, later died from his injuries in the crash
    • The boy's mother, Lyndsay Ann Oakes, suffered minor injuries
    • Federal authorities believe Romero is in the country illegally
    • Two hours after the crash, a breathalyzer showed he had twice the legal amount of alcohol in his system
    • He also appears to never have had a driver's license

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5383089/Boy-critical-condition-ambulance-hit-car.html

Back