Combat Sports Deal of the Day It's Back!!!

Three pairs black Windy shorts, all size large. I have never wore muay thai shorts before so they are a little stiff to me compared to grappling shorts. They are plenty long enough and at $7 each I will get my moneys worth out of them in no time. Glad I put off calling combatsports and asking for my money back, hopefully everyone who ordered them gets them at their sale price though.

Picture636.jpg

Dude...if those are size XXL...and you got an extra pair that you don't want...............................you know who to call...

Perhaps CSI just has an open drinking policy, and their entire stuff is tanked all day long.

I'm green with envy right now and I'm still in shock that you guys got yours when we didn't get ours.

I'm not gonna lie...I'm rather jealous that you guys ended up getting such sweet shorts...

I would definitely buy from them again.

I placed an order on Sunday afternoon. Later, I noticed there was something else I wanted. I called them up Monday to see if they could add it to that order so I wouldn't have to pay an extra S&H fee. They said no problem, and went out of their way to upgrade and add to my order!

The gloves I ordered were the wrong size. I sent them back for an exchange and got an immediate turn around.

The customer service was great, they were really nice, and I would definitely order from them again. $15 for a pair of gloves...you just can't beat that!

If anyone has a pair of those Windy K1's they'd like to sell, PM me. I'll buy them...Med or Large.

i ordered from combat and my shipping was 8$ i live in canada

i ordered from combat and my shipping was 8$ i live in canada

You lie! Well, what did you order? When I tried ordering form them before....my God...shipping is like 80% of the total cost itself! Insanity.

Back