Come back to the early 90's with me

silverhawks-4_1024x1024.jpg

i was a teen from 93 to 99. good times.

In 3rd or 4th grade, for about 6 months, I spoke exclusively like either Beavis or Butt-head. Which one depended on my mood.

My parents wanted to kill me.

Anybody remember Jukebox Network? You could basically order up which music videos they would play? I remember Another Bad Creation and that old song “We're all in the same gang” almost being on a loop. lol

This video was the shiiiiiiit back in the day!

Was thinking about this thing I miss from the late 80s, early 90s . . .

I miss going on trips with my parents still, and staying in one-level motels that smelled liked cigarettes but were still clean. I miss that across the parking lot there was a fenced pool that with a short slide or diving board - and the pool was clean. I miss the television and it's channels limited by the 14 digits on the dial (or whatever it was). Anyway, I just miss the whole motel setup that was common back then. Maybe more because of the good memories that are associated. But I do think there was a warmth about those places back in the day.

90-94 I was in College and 92-95 I Bar tended in NYC. Some of the best times of my life. You had great rock in PJ and STP, AIC, Nirvana. But also good dance music and hip hop. Most places had different rooms for each genre so you could experience it all. We used to pregame in parking lots and not go in to bars until after 11. Levi’s Silver Tabs, a flannel, and Timberlands were the dress code. The only issue was girls wore the same with Doc Martins. But the sluts would still slut it up.

I don't get it.

13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 <------- That is 7 years

You said 6 years though. Then something happened when I posted and I got the numbers even more wrong somehow. Bottom line, you’re a teenager for 7 years. I think that’s something we can all agree upon.

You said 6 years though. Then something happened when I posted and I got the numbers even more wrong somehow. Bottom line, you’re a teenager for 7 years. I think that’s something we can all agree upon.

I didn't say it. I was just responding to your reply to @esum80. Looks to me like he was saying 7 years.

Back