Come from behind knockouts.

But you probably have your big balls pants on so tell us how many bitches you’ve fucked.

I dont refer to women as bitches. And I can respect them without having sex with them.

I bet you‘d like to have both sisters at the same time. Thats why you let them be in charge.

If you want to fight me turn up and I will, I’m not a small dude who runs away.

Thats how you solve issues?
Ok, I‘m ready for that. Tell me time and place and we‘ll see wether you run or not.

I dont refer to women as bitches. And I can respect them without having sex with them.

I bet you‘d like to have both sisters at the same time. Thats why you let them be in charge.

Thats how you solve issues?
Ok, I‘m ready for that. Tell me time and place and we‘ll see wether you run or not.
I don’t know who you are my phone bleeped and I picked it up. I’ve never cheated. I’ve never instigated a fight and I’m not the person you keep calling me on here.

Tell me who you used to post as so I’m at least on a level playing field.

Yeah I’m a big white guy, sorry to smash your illusion. If we pretend this convo ever happened and I can be a sexy Latino middleweight you’ll keep my story up right?
No problem it's still real to me dammit!

Also looks like we habe a IRL street fight on our hands. Are you prepared for the dangers of modern fistic combat? You can borrow my Bob Sapp and Tank Abbot DVD on advanced guard work and fancy pane submissions.

"I hate calling women bitches but the bitches love it, I took some cents/sense and made a nickel of it."

I've fucked a ton of bitches, not numerically but in lbs. That's like,a lot of bitches either way, tho..Fat Bitches with a ton of makeup and no self esteem are easy marks.

J/k I'm not into fat bitches, not that there's anything wrong with that. Big girls need love too.

Wait what were we talking about? Come from behind ko's, uhhh, haven't watched in awhile but wasn't Rocky down to Jersey Joe before the ko in the first fight? I only posted this part to stay on topic. Bitches were the main part.

"I hate calling women bitches but the bitches love it, I took some cents/sense and made a nickel of it."

I've fucked a ton of bitches, not numerically but in lbs. That's like,a lot of bitches either way, tho..Fat Bitches with a ton of makeup and no self esteem are easy marks.

J/k I'm not into fat bitches, not that there's anything wrong with that. Big girls need love too.

Wait what were we talking about? Come from behind ko's, uhhh, haven't watched in awhile but wasn't Rocky down to Jersey Joe before the ko in the first fight? I only posted this part to stay on topic. Bitches were the main part.

I love fuckin bitches
all i do is fuck bitches
when im done fuckin bitches
im like man fuck bitches

You find out yet who that guy is?
No idea, I’ve posted on forums for about ten years and never had someone go after me like this dude. I don’t want to do anything apart from talk boxing with fans.

Back