Comey memos turned over, leaked already, link inside

I'm having such a hard time not letting my imagination run wild with the redacted portions.

"Six days was not an appropriate period of time to return a call from the candy store of a country like Switzerland. ('This isn't Sea's we're talking about.')"

The handwritten notes of the Comey memos are the most telling!
DbMNtbJW0AEv7qp.jpg:large

Meh.

Noteworthy cliffs:

- Trump really, really, REALLY hates leakers, and is not against locking reporters up, and interrogating them to reveal their sources. .

That's about the only big nugget I saw, that I assume the MSM will freak out about.

Did Nunes think this would somehow help Trump?

Was he just thinking Rosenstein would refuse giving them cause to fire him?

What do you get out of this?
I'm making my thoughts known using a popular communication format.

I don't see the problem.

I didn't understand @PolishHeadlock's post.

I think Trump absolutely has nefarious ties to Russia, and was involved in the collusion with them.

I corrected Baretta to Trump.

Based on my reading of the Comey Memos, I feel certain that Trump had hookers pee on a bed, on him, or on each other in Russia. He brought it up about 5-7 times in various conversations and meetings with Comey. He behaves in a manner that a guilty man would.

I relayed this information using a format called a GIF. It's quite popular on these forums, I can assure you.

Hell, we even have a gif bank to make posts with.

I'm making my thoughts known using a popular communication format.

I don't see the problem.

I didn't understand @PolishHeadlock's post.

I think Trump absolutely has nefarious ties to Russia, and was involved in the collusion with them.

I corrected Baretta to Trump.

Based on my reading of the Comey Memos, I feel certain that Trump had hookers pee on a bed, on him, or on each other in Russia. He brought it up about 5-7 times in various conversations and meetings with Comey. He behaves in a manner that a guilty man would.

I relayed this information using a format called a GIF. It's quite popular on these forums, I can assure you.

Hell, we even have a gif bank to make posts with.

Homer, Trump brings up how great the salad he ate today was three times in a 3 minute conversation.

Find a new metric for determining guilt.

Homer, Trump brings up how great the salad he ate today was three times in a 3 minute conversation.

Find a new metric for determining guilt.
I don't need to. I've got Robert Mueller to do it for me.

BN-WL896_3jFtM_OR_20171206141511.jpg

Great, he just announced this week Trump isn’t the target of the investigation.

See how easy that was homer?
He's still a subject of the investigation. Also, no he didn't. That was several weeks ago. Also, it's irrelevant because a subject of an investigation can become a target at any time.

Trump's not going to walk on this. He's already committed Obstruction of Justice, bigly. We'll see how it all shakes out, because the Republican Party is full of sycophants, and sociopaths, who won't impeach Trump.

But, there's an election in November.

I bet Trump is removed from office, one way or another, on or before December 31st, 2019. I'm taking all comers for bets. So, put up or shut up.

He's still a subject of the investigation. Also, no he didn't. That was several weeks ago. Also, it's irrelevant because a subject of an investigation can become a target at any time.

Trump's not going to walk on this. He's already committed Obstruction of Justice, bigly. We'll see how it all shakes out, because the Republican Party is full of sycophants, and sociopaths, who won't impeach Trump.

But, there's an election in November.

I bet Trump is removed from office, one way or another, on or before December 31st, 2019. I'm taking all comers for bets. So, put up or shut up.

Sure let’s account bet. Trump walks I win, Trumps found guilty of collusion with Russia, you win.

Loser E suicides.

Back up your bullshit homer.

Sure let’s account bet. Trump walks I win, Trumps found guilty of collusion with Russia, you win.

Loser E suicides.

Back up your bullshit homer.
LOL. I don't account bet. Also, the words you used aren't what I laid out.

I said removed from office on or before December 31st, 2019. 1 year sig bet.

LOL. I don't account bet. Also, the words you used aren't what I laid out.

I said removed from office on or before December 31st, 2019. 1 year sig bet.

Homer, where I come from we call that “bitch shit”.

Ain’t nobody gives a fuck about your 35000 hot dog gifs.

Man up or shut up.

PS, LOL at “but he’s still a subject”

y97.jpg

Back