Comey memos turned over, leaked already, link inside

If for no other reason it’s doing serious damage among the citizens of our country.

Whatever, let it continue. It will be all that much worse for the media and democrats when trump walks.

Yeah because it was soooo damaging for the Republicans when Clinton walked, right?

The thing is there is a large portion of the country who will always be left or right no matter what. So its the swing votes that really matter, who are pretty centrist people. Whether or not Trump remains in office or is even exhonorated by Mueller doesn't even matter, Trump lost the swing vote months ago, probably after his first 6 months or so of acting like a total buffoon.

So Republicans request the Comey memos. They get them, then they leak.

So Republicans are the leakers.

Sure let’s account bet. Trump walks I win, Trumps found guilty of collusion with Russia, you win.

Loser E suicides.

Back up your bullshit homer.

Why would he account bet your piece of shit account?
You've been a troll ever since you joined the war room.

You'll be banned before the 2020 elections anyway with how emotional you get defending your fat daddy Trump.

Homer, Trump brings up how great the salad he ate today was three times in a 3 minute conversation.

Find a new metric for determining guilt.

Lol @ anyone believing Trump ate a salad

How many families do you think no longer speak?

How many friendships have been lost?

How many violent leftist protests?

Remember when the guy tried to assassinate a bunch of republicans?

Maybe you don’t consider that damaging, but I do.

Over the fucking Russia investigation??

None.

All of those result from the fact that Trump is an incompetent, corrupt, and divisive chode whose policies are objectively bad for 95% of the population, but his supporters are too dumb or hateful to realize it. Appointing scum bag profiteers to extort government agencies, attacking unions and maiming workers rights and interests, cutting consumer and environmental protections for private profit, expanding needless military spending to the detriment of social services, preying and warmongering with countries like Iran/Cuba/Venezuela, selling off protected private land, shifting the tax burden away from the rich and onto the poor and middle class, trying to take away healthcare from millions to boost profits for the rich, and constantly lying about all the aforementioned - that is what drives people apart.

In this day and age it's hard to imagine any shortage of criticism.

It's a matter of political attention span and bandwidth: this administration has unprecedented levels of corruption, conflict of interest, and objectively indefensible policies, and it has completely saturated the ability of the populace to really focus toward any one single front.

Is someone going to tell him republicans in the house just leaked those memos?

It's a matter of political attention span and bandwidth: this administration has unprecedented levels of corruption, conflict of interest, and objectively indefensible policies, and it has completely saturated the ability of the populace to really focus toward any one single front.

That's why I've decided if the FBI can't find a charge then fuck it. Hilary seemed dead-bang to me based on the statutes and Comey's description of her activities that seemed to fit it. So fuck it. I ain't getting worked up over shit like that at this point.

I think it's sad that Trump appears every bit the scumbag Hilary is, and both sides go to the barricades to defend the other. It's like spite or something. I'd pine for Obama if that guy didn't condone the murder of people without trial and brush off the deaths of innocents as collateral damage. Better than W though. Fuck, I might have to go back to Carter. :eek::eek:

That's why I've decided if the FBI can't find a charge then fuck it. Hilary seemed dead-bang to me based on the statutes and Comey's description of her activities that seemed to fit it. So fuck it. I ain't getting worked up over shit like that at this point.

I think it's sad that Trump appears every bit the scumbag Hilary is, and both sides go to the barricades to defend the other. It's like spite or something. I'd pine for Obama if that guy didn't condone the murder of people without trial and brush off the deaths of innocents as collateral damage. Better than W though. Fuck, I might have to go back to Carter. :eek::eek:

I mean....I really dislike the Clintons, but imo they are objectively less corrupt and morally contemptible than almost any of the major Republican figures and GOP candidates, save John Kasich. Guys like Trump, Cruz, Walker, Rubio, Jindal, Christie, Ryan, Gingrich, and most of all McConnell really make Hillary look like a near saint and Obama like a literal saint. It's just incredible. The GOP propaganda machine for judging Democrats by exponentially higher ethical standards and imputing that differential treatment to their voters is....horrifying and impressive.

I mean....I really dislike the Clintons, but imo they are objectively less corrupt and morally contemptible than almost any of the major Republican figures and GOP candidates, save John Kasich. Guys like Trump, Cruz, Walker, Rubio, Jindal, Christie, Ryan, Gingrich, and most of all McConnell really make Hillary look like a near saint and Obama like a literal saint. It's just incredible. The GOP propaganda machine for judging Democrats by exponentially higher ethical standards and imputing that differential treatment to their voters is....horrifying and impressive.

My thinking was limited to ex-Presidents and I'm saying I'd have to go back to Carter to want to give one another chance. I'm not gonna pretend to know enough to split hairs among the candidates I've dismissed.

My thinking was limited to ex-Presidents and I'm saying I'd have to go back to Carter to want to give one another chance. I'm not gonna pretend to know enough to split hairs among the candidates I've dismissed.

Haha, that's fair. Yeah, Carter is the most facially excusable president of the modern era. All the rest of them have serious moral blights on their record. Even Eisenhower, the best Republican since Lincoln, had atrocious and brutal foreign policy in Iran, Cuba, Pakistan, South America, etc. And, hell, even Carter was a shit bag re the Middle East.

It's just one of those deals where I do think that a Sanders type breaking the chain could forever impact future foreign policy, but until then Obama-style will be the floor.

Haha, that's fair. Yeah, Carter is the most facially excusable president of the modern era. All the rest of them have serious moral blights on their record. Even Eisenhower, the best Republican since Lincoln, had atrocious and brutal foreign policy in Iran, Cuba, Pakistan, South America, etc. And, hell, even Carter was a shit bag re the Middle East.

It's just one of those deals where I do think that a Sanders type breaking the chain could forever impact future foreign policy, but until then Obama-style will be the floor.

Sanders would have had my vote.

Meh.

Noteworthy cliffs:

- Trump really, really, REALLY hates leakers, and is not against locking reporters up, and interrogating them to reveal their sources. .

That's about the only big nugget I saw, that I assume the MSM will freak out about.
Well, do you think it is worth freaking out about?

Homer, Trump brings up how great the salad he ate today was three times in a 3 minute conversation.

Find a new metric for determining guilt.

I don't believe Trump ate a salad.

I don't believe Trump ate a salad.

<TrumpWrong1>

34hr.jpg

You'll be banned before the 2020 elections anyway with how emotional you get defending your fat daddy Trump.
What a lovely person you are
Comeys memo isn’t classified you dingbat

Why does everyone say these are leaked? They are REDACTED notes. They should be public

Do you not want them public?

Back