Comey memos turned over, leaked already, link inside

They were going to impeach rosentein over these memos. Talk about over promising and dramatics..

<TrumpWrong1>

34hr.jpg

That isn't a fucking salad.

They were going to impeach rosentein over these memos. Talk about over promising and dramatics..

The memos show Comey never thought Trump was obstructing.

The best salad, terrific really. Believe me...

This lady at my job actually orders a chef salad "light on the lettuce" and "extra extra french dressing".

So basically she just orders deli meat slathered in dressing and makes pretend it's a salad.

This lady at my job actually orders a chef salad "light on the lettuce" and "extra extra french dressing".

So basically she just orders deli meat slathered in dressing and makes pretend it's a salad.

And a Diet Coke please.

Then she probably talked shit about the attractive girl in the office the rest of the day.

And a Diet Coke please.

Then she probably talked shit about the attractive girl in the office the rest of the day.

<TheWire1>
Dang, very insightful. Maybe you are smarter than I think Bob.

Homer, where I come from we call that “bitch shit”.

Ain’t nobody gives a fuck about your 35000 hot dog gifs.

Man up or shut up.

PS, LOL at “but he’s still a subject”

y97.jpg
He's not finishing his first term.

Great, he just announced this week Trump isn’t the target of the investigation.

See how easy that was homer?

I think the announcement this week was that he was not the target of the raid on his attorney. They are going to get the attorney for saying under oath that he did not go to the Ukraine when in fact he did by transiting through Germany.

Trump and his attorneys have said in the past they were told that Trump was not personally a target in the investigation.

You should add "DAMMIT!" to the end of that statement, to really emphasize your frustration and futile wishful thinking.
Nah, I should have added what a joke it is that he doesn't care about Russian meddling in our affairs. But that doesn't really bother you either so..

Oh ok...

With a clause of the motherfucker might stroke out because he’s old af.
Just saying, the guy made a mistake thinking this was the same thing as NY real estate.

I think the announcement this week was that he was not the target of the raid on his attorney. They are going to get the attorney for saying under oath that he did not go to the Ukraine when in fact he did by transiting through Germany.

Trump and his attorneys have said in the past they were told that Trump was not personally a target in the investigation.

Rosenstien also announced that.

So the two official statements by the men leading the investigation are,

“Trump is not the target of our investigations”

Now, feel free to make yourself feel better by telling us how he can become the target at any time.

I think you mean Prague. And if you enter through one of like 25ish countries you don't need a passport stamp to pass through

Back